Chapter Eleven

"Please. Let me go." Lauren pleaded.

"I don't think so." Zayn growled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I made you and I need a pack," Zayn explained.

"But in every pack there's an alpha and your not an alpha." Lauren said.

"That's where Lucy comes in." Zayn snarled.

"What does Lucy have to do with this?" Lauren asked.

"Do you not get it?" Zayn yelled, "Lucy has everything to do with this!" Lauren flinched at Zayn's words. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows at Lauren and scoffed. He then walked out of the building and jumped into his car. He sped off the property angry as ever.

Lauren reached her hand out toward the black-ish/brown-ish sand surrounding her in a circle. Lauren winced at the contact and pulled back.

*flashback*

*crash*

Lauren, being the light sleeper she is, woke up to a loud crash from the living room. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and looked over a Lucy, her girlfriend peacefully sleeping, she didn't want to wake her. Lauren quietly got out of bed and walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind her and trying not to make any noise.

Lauren looked over at the other girls room and saw that the door was closed shut.

"Huh," Lauren continued walking as she reached the staircase. She quietly walked down the steps. The jet black haired girl reached the bottom of the steps and tip toed quietly, like a coyote.

"Who's there?" Lauren whispered-yelled as she wiped out her claws. Lauren then heard a creak from the wood floors and turned around. There was nothing there.

Suddenly, cloth was placed firmly against Lauren's face. She struggled. The figure behind her told her to breath in. Lauren didn't want to but she also couldn't breath. She breathed in the toxin. Her vision went blurry but she could still see figments, pieces of her surroundings. The tall dark figure picked Lauren up, bridal style, and walked off the property

Lauren caught a glimpse of her kidnapper when he looked down to see if she was unconscious.

"Z-"

All Lauren could see now was pure darkness.

-

"Lauren!" Lucy yelled. She roamed around the house to see no Lauren. Where was Lauren?

"Guys have you seen Lauren?" Lucy asked, her voice panicky.

"No, why? What happened?" Camila asked

"I don't know! I can't find her!" Lucy yelled. She was so scared. She didn't know where Lauren was and she didn't know if she was safe. Thinking about it was giving Lucy a panic attack.

"Alright, calm down Lucy. We'll find her. Lets call her cell." Ally said. The short dirty blonde pulled out her phone and dialed Lauren's number.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The girls listened closely. They can hear Lauren's phone near by. Lucy took a second then started sprinting toward her and Lauren's room.

"Well, she doesn't have her phone," Dinah concluded.

"Thanks DJ." Lucy said.

"Sorry." Dinah apologized quietly.

"where could she be?" Lucy questioned under her breath.

-

Zayn was waiting outside the building, where Lauren was being held captive. Zayn was waiting for Kehlani to show. He had hoped that when Kehlani does show that she will be entirely grateful for kidnapping Lauren. Boy was he wrong.

"What did you do that it was so urgent for me to come and see?" Kehlani asked as she stepped out of her car, turning the engine off in the process.

"You won't believe what I did!" Zayn exclaimed happily for he couldn't wait to show Kehlani his "achievement". Zayn lead Kehlani inside the tall and dark building and a few steps closer toward Lauren.

"What the hell!" Kehlani yelled as she took sight of Lauren surrounded by the mountain ash.

"Please, help me." Lauren begged. Kehlani scoffed at Lauren's plead and turned to Zayn.

"Why is she here!?" Kehlani growled at Zayn, her glowing red eyes visible. Zayn flinched and coward away. Lauren watched their interaction and took a guess at who the girl was.

"Kehlani," Lauren uttered. Suddenly the arguing stopped and Kehlani and Zayn turned their attention toward the green eyed girl.

"What did you say?" Kehlani questioned, moving closer to the circle.

"Your Kehlani, right?" Lauren asked. "Lucy told me all about you."

"Is that right," Kehlani commented. She then looked over at Zayn, "How'd you get the mountain ash around her?"

"I threatened some kid to do it. I think his name was Austin, "Zayn replied. Kehlani looked at him threateningly. "Don't worry I killed him afterwards." Kehlani nodded her head and looked away from Zayn and instead at Lauren.

"A-are you g-going to k-kill me?" Lauren stuttered.

"No, darling no. I wouldn't dare to kill you." Kehlani said, "Just Lucy."

"W-why?" Lauren stammered. The thought of Lucy dead makes the green eyed girl unbelievably devastated.

"Because, she's becoming powerful by the day and I can't have that. No, I will not have that." Kehlani snarled.

"I won't praise you on your dumb idea of kidnapping this girl but I will thank you." Kehlani said patting Zayn on the back. His face showing a smug smile on it. Kehlani caught sight of Zayn's smug smile and slapped him. Zayn whimpered and backed away from Kehlani.

"Lucy will be coming to save you or at least try to save you, that is. Once she is here I'm going to kill her right in front of you." Kehlani explained. "Doesn't that just sound like music to your ears cause It does to me." Lauren was now silently crying at Kehlani's plan for Lucy doesn't even know what's coming.

"Please don't hurt her." Lauren pleaded.

"There's a difference between hurt and kill. Kill may be so much worse but, in my case, it's amazingly pleasing." Kehlani's smirk grew as she said that.

"Anyway, we'll talk more after your girlfriends death. Ttyl." Kehlani concluded as she exited the building with Zayn behind her.

"Keep a close eye on her, yes?" Kehlani said

"Y-yes,"

"And send a message to Lucy. Tell her to come here if she wants her girlfriend."

"She'll know it's a trap." Zayn spoke. Kehlani turned toward Zayn and smirked.

"She'd do anything for Lauren even if it was trap." Kehlani replied. She then got into her car and drove off. Zayn watched as Kehlani sped of the property and turned away.

"God I fucking hate her."

-

A/N: Jeez. Kehlani is a class-A bitch in this story.