Chapter Six

"So, Dinah managed to destroy a desk today. How was your day?" Lauren informed Ally, Normani, and Camila while Dinah held her head low, disappointed that she couldn't control herself.

"Geez, we really need to get a handle of this 'wolf' thing Lucy's talking about." Ally said.

"Do you want to know what you need to get down first? " Lucy started, "your transformations."

"What?" All five girls said in unison.

"If your gonna keep destroying desk and having your eyes glow in the middle of class, what you need is to let your wolf out for just a little while," Lucy explained, "you guys need to transform into your wolf. ASAP."

"H-how do w-we do that?" Camila stuttered as she was a little astonished at the fact that she is an actual werewolf along with her five other friends.

"I can show you. Don't stress out about it though cause if you do your not going to get your wolf under control." Lucy stated clearly.

"So when can we do this 'transformation' thing?" Lauren asked.

"We can do it after school," Lucy said as she got up to throw away her trash.

"But we have to get through school first." Ally frowned.

"At least it's lunch time." Camila said as she ate her banana. The girls shrugged and heard the bell rang. Camila groaned and let out a whimper.

"Sorry Camz, lunch time doesn't always last forever." Lauren said.

"Shit, I wish, then I can eat bananas all the time." Camila exaggerated as she ate the last bit of her banana. The girls laughed and made their way back to class.

-

"Alright, so what you need to do is clear your thoughts and take a deep breath as you start to feel yourself drift from your human form to your wolf form," Lucy started, "how do you expect us to do that?" Camila asked.

"It's gonna hurt at first. Your bones will break as you form into your wolf. But you won't feel much of it if you just calm your nerves and clear your mind," Lucy explained as the five girls nodded. "So who would like to go first?"
The girls looked at each other, dumbfounded.

"I don't think we can do this." Dinah said on behalf of the other girls.

"That's the problem," Lucy spoke, "You guys are thinking to much. Just let it flow through you. Feel the earth underneath you. Feel the air around you. Listen to the beating hearts of the deers and rabbits roaming through these woods. You guys just gotta feel it." Lucy's inspiring words hit the girls hard as they stopped thinking and reached within themselves to feel their wolves inside.

"Clear you mind. Calm your nerves." The Cuban uttered. The five girls took a deep breath as they calmed their nerves and cleared their minds.

Bones cracked and whimpers were heard. Groans came out of each girl as they formed into their wolves.

"See. I told you guys you could do it," Lucy said smiling proudly.

Lauren's wolf: