Chapter Three

"Lauren wake up!" Camila shook Lauren's shoulders. "Wake up Laur!"

Lauren's eyes fluttered open, green meeting brown. "What's happening?" Lauren looked around seeing tall trees surrounding her. She then felt the worse pain in her side, she lifted her crop top to see a bite mark sitting painfully there. Camila looked down at it in awe. "You got one too?" Camila said astonishingly. The small framed girl moved her hand away from her side and lifted her shirt to show the same bite mark that was given to her as well.

"Uh where's Normani? Ally and Dinah?" Lauren asked looking around nervously. Camila pressed her hand over her bite mark again and stood up helping Lauren to her feet.

"There still sleeping," Camila said looking at the others sleeping not that far away.

"Where's Lucy?!" Lauren said placing her hand over her bite mark trying to remember what happened the night before.

"What happened last night?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"'My head hurts." Dinah groaned waking up from her slumber. She then groaned again feeling pain in her side too.

"what happened last night?" Normani said dazed as fuck from her nap. Lauren looked at her friends bewildered, she then saw a bite mark on Dinah's side. The green eyed girl rushed to Normani's side. Normani looked at her then winced in pain as she tried to sit up. Lauren lifted her shirt to see the same bite mark on her side.

"Ally wake up!" Lauren yelled and Ally jolted awake but winced in pain when she did. She lifted her shirt to see a bite mark there. At this point everyone was confused as to what happened last night, why they have bite marks on there sides and why they can't remember a thing.

"I can't remember anything from last night." Dinah said placing her hand on her head and her other hand on her side.

"Yeah me either." Normani joined in.

"What happened?" Lauren asked to nobody specifically.

"I think I can help you with that." The five girls turned around to see Lucy standing by a tree behind them.

"Babe your okay," Lauren sprinted as best she can to her girlfriend and hugged her. Some weight on her shoulders no longer there now that she's with Lucy.

"Yeah of course I'm okay. Did you guys just wake up?" Lucy said breaking away from the hug.

All five girls looked up at Lucy confusingly. "What do you mean by 'did you just wake up'?" Camila asked.

"What happened last night Lucy?" Lauren asked suspiciously moving away from her girlfriend and closer to her friends.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lucy said unconvincingly.

"Do you know what happened last night or not?" Dinah said sternly as she balled up her right fist while her left hand was covering her side. Lucy looked down at the ground not wanting to meet any of the girls in the eye. She could feel all five girls, their eyes boring into her.

"Yes. I know what happened last night. But I swear I didn't know it was gonna happen." Lucy breathed out looking up at the five girls.

"Would you mind telling us what the hell happened and why we can't remember." Lauren stated firmly. Lucy winced at her words and sighed.

"Listen, I'll tell you everything you want to know so long as you don't speak a word of it to any one else. Okay? Not you family not your other friends. Nobody. This stays with us." Lucy calmly said. The five girls stood silent waiting for Lucy to explain.

"It all started when Lauren left to dance with Normani," Lucy started.

~Last night~

"Yep."

Lucy turned to see Zayn standing behind her. "What are you doing here?!" Lucy yelled furiously.

"Calm down Vives, I'm just here to check out your friends. They seem nice especially your girlfriend." Zayn winked and Lucy scoffed.

"Don't you touch them. Don't you even look at them." Lucy warned. Zayn growled at Lucy's stern words, his eyes glowing a light brown and his teeth sharp as a knife.

"Don't do that here, there are humans around." Lucy warned again and Zayn relaxed, his eyes turning back to normal. Zayn then let out a chuckle and grabbed a can of beer from a six pack on top of the kitchen counter. He then drank from it and chuckled again.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked suspiciously.

"You know Vives, I never thought you'd make friends let alone get a girlfriend who loves you. I thought your idea of a normal life as a regular teenager would fail but it seems to be very successful in your case," Zayn started.

"Maybe I should try it out." He wondered. Lucy's eyes went wide as she knew where this was going.

"What are you going to do?" Lucy hesitated.

"Well, since you know I can't hurt you I'm gonna hurt the people you love instead. Or, you know what, even better maybe make their lives miserable. You never really liked being who you are, so maybe they won't either. I mean, shit, your friends are so used to the life they have now, what's gonna happen when they realize their not gonna have a life to go back to after tonight?" Zayn smirked deviously.

"Don't you dare, Zayn. They have nothing to do with this!" Lucy yelled.

"What you did hurt, Lucy! So I'm gonna return the favor." Zayn growled lowly. He glared at Lucy for what felt like hours but was only twenty seconds and walked away into a crowd of drunk and sweaty teenagers.

"I have to find Lauren," Lucy whispered and ran to find Lauren.

~end of flashback~

"So who's Zayn again?" Camila asked.

"Zayn is an old friend of mine but I did something a while ago that caused us to lose our friendship." Lucy explained

"And Zayn is a what?" Dinah spoke up.

"A werewolf," Lucy admitted.

"Are you a werewolf too?" Ally questioned. Lucy took a deep breath. "Yes, I'm a werewolf as well. Zayn bit me one night while I was out lost in the woods. I woke up the next morning with the worst pain ever in my side. Turned out that Zayn bit me and I became a werewolf." Lucy spoke sadly.

"Bit you? In your side?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah," Lucy affirmed. "You mean like this?" Lauren lifted her shirt to show Lucy the bite mark there. Lucy ran up to Lauren and touched her side. Lauren winced and backed away from her girlfriend. Lucy looked up at her, sorrow filling her eyes. She then looked at the others. The four other girls lifted their shirts to show that they were bitten too.

"Oh god, I'm too late. I didn't know he was gonna do it right away. Fuck!" Lucy cursed loudly tears now spewing from her eyes.

"Wait so, what does this mean for us?" Ally asked. Lucy looked at her with sadness.

"Do-does this mean we-we're werewolves? Like yo-you?" Camila stuttered tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry."

-

A/N: it's lit.