Chapter One

Lauren and Camila were walking to their lockers, that were right next to each other, when Shawn and Austin walked by with flyers in their hands.

"Hey come to our party. It's gonna be the biggest and wildest party of the year. Tell your friends." Shawn said as he gave a flyer to Camila.

"Yeah we'll be there." Camila mumbled and kept walking with Lauren by her side.

"Are we really going to this party?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, why not," Camila shrugged reading the flyer in her hands.

"Okay lets go tell the others then. I know Dinah and Normani have been waiting for a dope ass party to come around." Lauren commented as they both turned a corner and reached their lockers.

"Hey babe." Lauren felt two arms wrap around her waist and got tense. The green eyed girl turned to see her girlfriend standing behind.

"Oh hey! I thought you were one of those fuck boys." Lauren exhaled a breath of relief as she hugged Lucy.

"Hey Lucy," Camila waved as she unlocked her locker.

"Hey Mila." Lucy greeted leaning against the lockers with Lauren in her arms.

"Hey babe you going to Shawn and Austin's party tonight. I heard it's gonna be dope." Lucy asked.

"Yeah I was gonna go with Camz and the others."

"You guys need a ride?" Lucy asked.

"Yes that would be great," Camila said closing her locker and taking her phone out.

"I'm gonna text the others and see if they want to come. Bye Laucy." Camila waved goodbye at the couple and left to class leaving Lauren and Lucy to themselves.

"So what do you want to do now?" Lucy smirked.

"Uh, go to class. Garcia would kill me if he found out I was skipping again." Lauren exclaimed.

"Garcia ain't capable of that. C'mon." Lucy stood up from where she was and started walking towards the bathrooms. Lauren stayed put where she was contemplating wether to follow her girlfriend or not.

"You comin'?" Lucy smirked as she reached the bathroom Lauren playfully rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

She walked inside the bathroom and was then pressed against the wall by no other then Lucy.

"Hi" Lucy said as she started to kiss Lauren's neck.

"H-hi" Lauren moaned as she felt her girlfriend bite down on her sweet spot.

Lucy pulled away from Lauren's neck to only look down at the already formed bruise there. She smirked at her accomplishment and pressed her lips against Lauren's.

Lauren moaned into the kiss and bit down on Lucy's bottom lip and pulled at it, she then let it go and went back to kissing the brunette.
Lucy pulled away from the kiss and walked towards the bathroom door.

"Can't be late to class again." Lucy smirked and walked out the bathroom.

"Fucking tease." Lauren murmured and followed Lucy out of the bathroom.

-

A/N: what's up. hoped you guys liked the first chapter it was getting a little heated there mainly because I've never done Laucy before but now that Camila isn't in Fifth Harmony anymore I thought, "why don't I do something different" and so I did. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Enjoy.