Chapter Four

"I'm so sorry."

-

"Is there a cure or..?" The girls asked but Lucy just sighed and sat down on the ground.

"If there was a cure we wouldn't be in this situation right now." Lucy admitted quietly but they heard.

"So what, we're gonna turn into werewolves every full moon and howl at the moon and worship the shit out of it. How does this work?" Dinah exaggerated.

"This isn't some chick flick Dinah. We're actual werewolves. We no longer have a life anymore." Lauren said. And Lucy lifted her head right when Lauren said that.

"You no longer have a life," Lucy mumbled.

"Yeah thanks for clarifying that babe." Lauren scoffed.

"No I mean. Zayn said that after tonight, which was last night, you guys will no longer have a life anymore," Lucy repeated.

"Now I know what he means when he said that. Shit!" Lucy exclaimed getting up from off the ground and started pacing back and forth.

"What are you doing?" Normani asked.

"What if your guys life isn't over," Lucy started, "what if you can keep living it like I do."

"What are you talking about Lucy?" Ally said.

"You guys are now werewolves but that doesn't necessarily mean that you don't have a life anymore. Zayn just thought that if he turned you guys that you'd be miserable and not have a life but you can still have a life." Lucy, astonished by her realization, stopped pacing and looked at the five girls.

"You can still have a life. You just need to control your wolf."

"How do we do that?" Camila asked.

"Well, it's not gonna be easy. I mean, shit, it wasn't easy for me. The first time I turned I killed every animal around me." Lucy admitted.

"I'll help you guys though, don't worry."

"What about school?" Normani said.

"Don't worry about that either. School is school." Lucy reassured.

"Yeah, and school is also today. What time is it anyway?" Lauren asked.

"It's..6:00am we gotta go change and head to school." Camila said

"Lets go!" Dinah yelled and started running.

-

All six girls arrived at Lucy's house that wasn't so far away from the woods it was actually in the middle of the woods. It turns out that Lucy lives alone.

"How come I've never been here before?" Lauren asked.

"Uh, I don't know," Lucy said, "you never really asked."

"So, um, we still have some time to spare. You guys can go pick some clothes out and change while you guys do that I'll make some breakfast, we'll eat and head to school. Sound good?" Lucy explained.

"Yeah."

"Yep."

"Sounds good."

The girls all said and walked up the steps toward Lucy's closet as Lucy started making the breakfast.

Twenty minutes later and the girls came downstairs one by one sitting down at the island in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"So, how does this werewolf thing work?" Lauren said as she felt obligated to talk since no one was.

"Um well your eyes glow," Lucy said demonstrating with her eyes as they glowed a light brown.

"Woah." All five girls said in unison. Lucy smirked and closed her eyes only to open them again for her eyes to be back to the same color seconds ago.

"That's a basic though. You guys will get a handle of it and your heightened senses," Lucy explained.

"Heightened senses?" Dinah questioned. 

"Like your hearing, your sense of smell, your visuals, your strength etc. it's all heightened." Lucy answered. The girls nodded and finished eating, they all got ready and left the house making their way to the school.

-