Chapter Two

"I can't wait till the party, it's gonna be so lit," Dinah exclaimed. The five girls were currently picking out what outfits to wear to the party in Lauren's room.

"Yo Lauren stop stressing just wear jeans and a crop top, I'm sure Lucy would get a kick out of that." Dinah said as she tried to calm down Lauren for Lauren was having a hard time finding an outfit while the other girls were already wearing their clothes for the night.

Dinah took out black ripped jeans and a black crop top from Lauren's closet. "Here, wear this with your doc martens." Lauren looked over the outfit and signed.

"Okay." The green eyed girl shrugged her shoulders and went into her bathroom to change. Once Lauren was done changing she walked out of the bathroom to see the others laying on her bed, on their phones. Camila then looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes.

"Finally!" Camila exhaled. "Lookin good Laur." Normani complimented

"Yeah, Lucy's lucky as shit," Dinah cursed and got off the bed stretching.

"Language." Ally warned.

"Thanks guys." Lauren smiled. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and took it out reading the text message that she received.

From Lucy❤😘:
"Hey babe I'm outside."

To Lucy❤😘:
"Ok, be right out."

"You guys ready cause Lucy's outside." Lauren said putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Hell yeah, let's go!" Dinah cheered.

"I call shotgun!" Lauren exclaimed as all five girls stepped out of the house. Lucy got out of the car and stopped dead in her tracks as she looked Lauren up and down.

"Looking great babe," Lucy smirked opening the passenger side door for Lauren.

"Thanks love." Lauren said giving Lucy a peck on the lips. Lucy closed the passenger door once Lauren was in the car and walked to the drivers side, getting into the car.

"Lets ride." Lucy said as she started the engine and drove off the lot to where the party is being held.

-

"Shit, I was right this party is lit!" Dinah yelled over the loud music while Ally glared at her. Dinah shrugged off Ally's glare and took her hand, leading her toward where the drinks are. Camila and Normani went to go dance and then there was two. Lauren and Lucy.

"Want a drink?" Lucy asked. "Yeah but I'm gonna come with you cause I don't know anybody here." Lauren giggled. Lucy took ahold of Lauren's hand and led her towards the kitchen.

Smoke and the smell of booze filled the air as both girls stepped into the kitchen. Lucy let go of Lauren's hand and started mixing some drinks together.

"Try it," Lucy said handing Lauren the mixed drink.

"Is it any good?" Lauren asked pushing the red solo cup up to her nose to smell it. Lauren cringed at the smell and pushed the cup away from her face. "What's in that?" Lauren coughed which made her nose scrunch up in the cutest way possible that it made Lucy giggle.

"Just some rum with a mix of watermelon and cherry flavor," Lucy answered keeping her laugh to a minimum. Lauren giggled and took a sip of the mixed drink and hummed at the flavor.

"Smells bad, tastes good." Lauren smiled. Lucy giggled again but then got nervous as she's been waiting to say this to Lauren for a while now. She slipped her hand behind her neck as a nervous habit and got the strength to start talking.

"Yeah I uh I-I have to tell you something Lauren. But um it's not bad but-" Lucy started.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lauren questioned cutting Lucy off.

"No! No. God no! It's not that," Lucy exclaimed.

"Oh, well then shoot." Lauren said taking another sip from her drink.

"What I was going to say was-" Before Lucy got to say anything else she was interrupted, again.

"Hey Lauren come dance with us," Normani said pushing through a crowd of drunk teenagers. "God knows Camila can't." Normani snickered and held out her hand for Lauren to take.

"I'm sorry can you maybe tell me later," Lauren apologized.

"Yeah sure it's not a problem." Lucy mumbled. Lauren smiled apologetically and took Normani's hand as the dark skin girl led Lauren towards where Camila was dancing terribly.

"What I was going to say was...I'm not human." Lucy mumbled but somehow some drunk dude heard and commented on what Lucy said.

"Your not human, bummer dude." The drunken teenager slurred. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"Yep."

-

A/N: Ight, shit just got real.
If Lucy isn't human then what is she?
Comment what you think she might be.