Chapter Eight

"What was that about?" Ally asked as Lucy stepped inside the house, locking the door behind her.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Lucy sighed.

"Don't worry about it? We're all worried especially you, Lucy." Lauren said, "what is he planning to do?"

"I-I don't know," Lucy stuttered. The girls sighed giving up on getting anything out of Lucy.

"Get dressed, were training in five minutes." Lauren said staring at Lucy. Lucy made her way to her bedroom but Lauren stopped her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay," Lauren assured. Lucy nodded and tightened the hug, not wanting to let go.

Unfortunately Lauren let go from the hug and said, "let's go get ready to train. You have a lot to teach us,"

"Sure do." Lucy stated with a small smile. Lauren smiled and gave Lucy a kiss, walking away to get dressed. Lucy sighed and went to go get dress as well.

-

Lucy walked out to the back of the house where the others girls were already in their wolf form except Lauren.

"Hey, I was waiting for you." Lauren said and Lucy smiled, "thank you." Lauren nodded and turned as she transformed into her wolf.

Lauren, in her wolf form, started walking towards Lucy on all fours. Lucy reached out and placed her hand in between Lauren's ears, petting the fur there. Lauren nuzzled into Lucy's hand and pulled away as she went to run with the others.

Lucy sighed and started to transform into her wolf. Once in her wolf form, she then ran to catch up with the other girls.

"Alright, there's still a few more things I need to teach you guys. Turn back and we can start." Lucy's thoughts were heard by the other girls and the girls immediately turned back to their human selves.

"What else is there?" Dinah asked.

"Well, there's three types of wolves in this world: True Alpha, Alpha, Beta." Lucy started and the girls looked up at her, confused. "In every pack there is an alpha and the rest are betas. I was once in a pack but the only ones left from that pack is Zayn and I." Lucy's head hung low at the thought of the rest of her pack dead.

"What happened to your pack?" Normani asked on behalf of the other girls.

"Never mind that. What I'm trying to say is that I am a beta and so are the five of you girls. We are a pack of betas." Lucy stated.

"Is that a bad thing or..?" Camila asked. "No, it's just an unusual thing but also very unique in a way. We don't have an alpha and we don't need one either." Lucy explained.

"So what's Zayn?" Ally asked.

"Zayn is a beta like us. Although he might seem like an alpha, he is not." Lucy replied. "There's three stages: Your human form. Your werewolf form. Which is like your not a wolf but a werewolf in which case you have the pointy ears, sharp teeth/fangs, claws, glowing light brown/gold-ish eyes for when your a beta or red eyes for when your an alpha. Then there's your wolf form. Where your an actual four legged dog." Lucy explained.

"So, what happened to me at school. That was my werewolf form?" Dinah asked and Lucy nodded. "Now here's the hard learning part about it. You have to keep that form in check. You have to control it, like what Dinah did at the school. You have to find an anchor." Lucy said.

"Yeah but that was you. How am I gonna find an anchor?" Dinah complained.

"Your anchor could be someone you love or care about it. Or you can control it with a happy memory of sort. Find something that can hold you down. Something that keeps you at bay with yourself." Lucy vocalized. The girls nodded their heads and started thinking of a happy memory or a loved one.

"Now, if you want to let that specific form out, think of something that will anger you. Like maybe your loved ones getting hurt or a bad memory." She said while the girls concentrated.

Suddenly all five girls groaned and they were shifted into their werewolf forms. All five looked up at Lucy with glowing light brown eyes. Their teeth sharp with their claws out and ears pointy. They started to growl viciously.

"That wasn't so hard," Lucy mumbled as she took a step back. Unfortunately Lucy stepped on a small branch causing it to crack loudly and the girls to growl and howl at nothing particular.

At this moment, she knew, she fucked up.

Lucy started running. Passing tree after tree. She looked back countless times to see the girls behind her. But Lucy had more experience. She knew how to control it. So she stopped and stood where she was. The five girls finally reaching her made a circle around her and growled immensely.

"Think about your families, your friends. Remember your happiest memories." Lucy yelled sternly at the fives wolves circling her. Suddenly four of the five came back to reality. They were now in their human forms and no longer a threat except for one.

"Lauren," Lucy gulped, "think of me." Lauren looked down then back up to Lucy's eyes, growling quietly. Her eyes then turned back to emerald green and her claws disappeared along with her fangs.

"Learn to control it. Or it'll control you." Lucy stated firmly.

"Class dismissed."

-