Chapter Seven

"I need to find them." Zayn started as he gripped at the steering wheel of his black Porsche.

"You know where they are," She said. Her voice calm and collected but deep and raspy. "You just have to see. Look closer."

"Stop with the riddle shit, Kehlani! I need to find them." Zayn yelled slamming his hands down on the steering wheel. Kehlani didn't flinch. She rolled her eyes at Zayn's impatience.

"You know where to look." That was the last thing she said before she vanished and Zayn was alone. The only thing surrounding the tall Brit was anger. He took a deep breath and started the engine.

"I apparently know where to look." Zayn sarcastically mumbled as he backed up and headed toward his destination.

-

"Babe, wake up. Babe." Lucy murmured into Lauren's neck as she kissed the soft skin there. Lauren hummed in response and turned to face her girlfriend.

"Morning babe." Lauren muttered as she switched to look around only to see the four other girls dead asleep on the floor and couch.

"Wanted to do a little something before they woke up." Lucy whispered into Lauren's ear, bitting her earlobe in the process. Lauren hummed again and chuckled.

"What did you have in mind?" Lauren smirked. Lucy giggled and got up from the love seat, her hand intertwined with Lauren's as she pulls her up from the seat. The couple made their way to Lucy's bedroom.

Lucy pushed Lauren down on the bed. Lucy's eyes flashed, glowing a light brown. She straddled Lauren and started at her neck. The brunette bit down on the Cubans neck as Lauren moaned her name.

Lauren removed Lucy's shirt then removed hers. They locked lips, creating a heated make out session. Lauren's hands roamed around Lucy's body. Lucy groaned and pushed Lauren's hands down on the bed. Lauren growled into the kiss.

The green eyed girl removed Lucy's sweatpants and moved her hand down Lucy's underwear. Lucy moaned into the kiss as she felt Lauren stick two fingers in, giving her much needed pleasure.

"Hey guys there's this guy out-Woah!" Dinah barged into the bedroom, covering her eyes.

"D-Dinah!" Lauren yelped. She picked up her shirt from the floor and put it on.

"Sorry, at least warn us when your gonna fuck!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Wait, stop, what guy?" Lucy asked putting her sweatpants on, not bothering with putting on a shirt for she was wearing a sports bra.

"Tall, dark and handsome." Dinah explained.

"Zayn," Lucy whispered under her breath.

"Zayn? You mean the guy that bit us?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah that guy. You guys stay here I'm gonna go talk to him," Lucy said getting up off the bed.

"No, I'm coming with." Lauren argued.

"Stay here." Lucy warned and Lauren stayed put, quietly. She didn't want to argue with Lucy.

The brunette made her way toward the front door but stopping to see Ally, Normani, and Camila looking out the window. Lucy raised her eyebrow and looked out the window as well. There, was Zayn leaning against his car. Lucy rolled her eyes and looked away from the window. Dinah and Lauren stepped into the living room right when Lucy was about to walk out the front door.

"What are you going to do?" Lauren asked cautiously.

"Hopefully, nothing." Lucy muttered loud enough for the girls to hear. "Stay here." She opened the front door and walked outside of the house, closing the door behind her.

"Well, look who it is. It's Lucy! I feel as if I haven't seen you in awhile." Zayn exclaimed sarcastically.

"Cut the shit Zayn," Lucy said crossing her arms.

"Now that's not nice." The heavily tattooed man commented.

"Why are you here?" Lucy asked as she became more irritated by the second.

"I just wanted to see you. Like old times." Zayn started, "I also wanted to see the five girls in that house of yours. I know their listening. I can hear their heart beats. And I'm sure they can hear ours as well."

Lucy then stiffened but covered it up before Zayn could see it. She didn't want to show him any signs of him winning. But she slipped and fell through the cracks among Zayn's gaze. He smirked then chuckled as he knew he got her where he wanted her.

"My lovely creations. Come out, come out where ever you are," Zayn said calmly as he stays leaning against his car.

"There not yours to take." Lucy argued sternly.

"But my dear, I am the one who bit them so I am the one to take them." Zayn replied not being phased at all by Lucy's tone.

"You are not taking them." Lucy stated clearly as she stood her guard in front of the house. She can hear the girls hearts beating erratically, especially Lauren's.

Lauren. Her beautiful girlfriend that she loves so much. Lauren. She can't allow her girlfriend to get hurt nor her friends, not by the hands of Zayn.

"Fine. I'm done being nice. It's quite tiring actually. I'll come when you least expect it and boom! You don't notice it yet, but you and those girls are already six feet under surrounded by wolfsbane. Have a wonderful day hiding in fear my loves." Zayn hopped back into his car but not before blowing a kiss at Lucy and the girls inside the house.

A minute later and Zayn was finally off the property. Lucy took a deep breath in and exhaled.

"Fuck!"

-

A/N: Zayn's a bitch in this story. "Sorry bout it" -Dinah. What do you guys think of Kehlani being in the story? Vote and Comment.