Chapter 30

The person I am dedicating this chapter to gave me a couple of names for this book. Thank you :)

 Mary's P.O.V.

.........................................

Sam is coming out today and there is only a couple of days until the Autum dance so we really need to go shopping, I don't want to wear a dress but I'm being forced to get one. Stupid friends trying to boss me around, I don't even want to go but I'm going to just because of the prank that is going to be played on Chantelle. The gang don't know this but I'm in on the prank too, they are going to love what me and the rest of sixth form have planned for her. She deserves every thing she gets because she is a bitch to every one, even her "friend". She has put the gang through so much and we didn't need it because of every thing else that was going on in our lives. From the minute she walked through the doors until the minute she leaves, she will regret coming to the dance. 

I think we are all going shopping when Sam gets out of hospital, the boys are going looking for suits while us girls go looking for the dresses. We don't want the boys seeing our dresses before the day of the dance. 

Sam's P.O.V.

....................

I can't wait to get out of here, it's so boring. I hate the doctors fussing over me and I know for a fact that when I get out of here all my friends and family will fuss over me, it's quite annoying if I'm honest. I've been awake for about half an hour and I'm already bored, I wish the stupid doctors would let me go for a walk around the hospital, I'm going to need to get out of bed soon or I won't be able to get out later. The guys are supposed to be keeping me entertained but they've all gone to the cafeteria to get something to eat and drink, they better bring me something back or I'll hate them. 

 The guys soon came back holding a hot drink, I looked at them all but non of them seemed to have two hot drinks in their hands, or any food. 

"Er guys, did no one bring me any thing back?" I asked.

"No, we were told we weren't supposed to bring you any thing back." Niall said.

"By who?" 

"Me." The nurse said as she walked in the room.

"Why?" 

"Because you are about to get your last set of medication while you are in the hospital."

"Awww, every time I take the damn medication I'm not aloud to eat for half an hour before and a couple hours after. Can't I eat something now and wait and hour before I take it?" I asked.

"No, the doctor insists that you have the medication now. If it was up to me I'd let you off this once and let you take it an hour later." The nurse said. I just sighed and sat up ready to take my medication, I winced at the pain. I wish this stupid medication would make the pain go away permenantly but it doesn't so I guess I'll have to put up with the pain. 

.......................................

Eventually it was time for me to go home, but instead of going straight home I was going into town with the gang to go dress shopping. I can't wait to find a pretty dress, and to find one for Mary. I know she say's that she doesn't like dresses but deep down I know she likes looking girly sometimes. 

 "Make sure you don't over do the shopping, you've literally just come out of hospital." Mum warned me. 

"I'm going with the gang, I think they are going to take care of me and make sure nothing happens to me again." I reassured her. We waved by to my mum then made out way to town.  

"So are all the boys still going with each other to look for suits or whatever and us girls going to find dresses, and before you say anything Mary; you are looking for a dress too." I said with a smirk on my face, she just glared at me which made me laugh.

"Yeah, we'll meet up at nando's." Liam said. We waved by to the boys then headed off in our own direction. 

"If you're making me wear a stupid dress at least let me choose what I wear on my feet." Mary pleaded. I looked round at all the girls and they nodded their heads letting me know that we shouldn't torture her with heals as well as a dress. 

"Fine." I said while rolling my eyes. 

Once we had our dresses we met up with the boys and headed back to mine for a little take-away, it feels like ages since I've one. 

"I want BBQ chicken pizza." I shouted excitedly. 

"Calm down girlie, it's only pizza." Eleanor stated.

"I know but I love BBQ chicken pizza thanks to a certain Mary Proudfoot, if non of you get any of it blame miss mardy pants there." Every one burst out laughing. "Why are you all laughing at me?"

"You've never called some one miss mardy pants before." Ataya said. I guess I haven't, this cause me to laugh so every one else started laughing more. 

After every one had finished eating they stayed for another couple hours before leaving, as soon as they had left I said night to my mam then went to bed. Today has been a good day.

Sorry I took so long updating this chapter, I don't know what to write for this at the minute. Maybe it's time to bring this fanfic to an end, I'll have to think about it first. Thanks for readin guys :)