Chapter 12

Mary's P.O.V.

........................................................

 I woke up and my neck was sore, every one was asleep but it seemed like some one was missing. I looked around and realised that Sam's mum and Niall weren't here, I  looked at my phone to see what time it was. 5:30am, 'god that's early' I thought to my self; I decided to text Niall to see where he was. I waited 5 minutes and there was still no reply so I decided to get up to go get a drink of water. As I stood up some one grabbed my arm. I almost jumped out of my skin, when I turned around I saw Liam looking at me tiredly. "Hey, where you going? He said then yawned.

"Just to get a cup of water, do you want one?

"ER yeah."

"Ok, actually I might go and see if the canteen is open cause I could do with a hot chocolate right now."

"OK, i'll come with you."

"Liam, you don't have to. You can go back to sleep if you like."

"No, it's OK. I wanna come with you." Liam and I walked side by side to the canteen, surprisingly it was open. I was actually expecting it to be closed but I wanted an excuse to go for a walk.

"Yes, what can I get you?" The woman said behind the counter.

"Two hot chocolates. Er Liam, do you want anything to eat?"

"Yeah, a nando's but i'll have to make do with a fry up."

"A fry up at this time of morning. Liam, your absolutely mental, you ain't been awake long. Er yeah can we have two hot chocolates and a fry up please."

"Ok, beans aswell."

"Yeah please." Said Liam.

"Ok, i'll bring it right over."

"Thanks. " I said to the woman. Liam and I sat waiting for our hot chocolates and his fry up in silence. "Here you are." Said the woman.

"Thanks." Liam replied. Liam started stuffing his mouth with food, not chewing it properly. I hate it when he does that, i'm gonna wind him up so much. "Hey liam, would you like to.... you know."

"No I dont know unless you mean something dirty." He said with his mouth full of food.

"No Liam, I mean. Would you like to go for a nando's?"

"Yeah, i'd love to. Wait, it's like 5:45 in the morning."

I started to laugh, "I was only joking you know, your a pig."

"So, your a sexy lady."

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Your a sexy lady, hmmmm."

"Hmmm what?"

"Will you go back out with me?"

"I don't know." I told him.

"Come on Mary, life is too short. And you know I love you, look at the situation with Sam. She could be dying right now, i'd hate anything to happen to you before we got another chance; not that i'd want anything to happen to you. Please, I mean it when I say I love you."

"Ok."

"You mean it?"

"Yes Liam, were boyfriend and girlfriend again."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." After Liam finished his food we went back to the rest of the gang and they were awake, chatting to each other. Just as I sat down I got a text. "Hey guy's Niall's text, he's said. "Hi, me and Sam's mum are in a room with Sam. I'll come and get you now so don't move." We sat waiting for him, when he got to us he took us to where Sam was but started to tell us what was wrong with her. "Yeah so, she has two broken legs and a broken arm. Also some bruises but they said she'll be OK, she's asleep at the minute and we've not to wake her up until she's ready." Just as we were about to walk into the room she woke up, "Sam honey, are you OK?" Her mum asked.