Chapter 4

Harry' P.O.V.

......................................................

We hadn't heard anything off Liam all night so we assumed that Niall still hadn't woke up yet, we were really worried about Niall but we needed some sleep, the only person that didn't sleep was Sam. When she came down stairs this morning she didn't say anything but her face was covered in tear stains and she looked like a zombie, I felt sorry for her. She likes Niall and he likes her. They are the only two people who don't know that they both like each other.

She just sat in silence while we all talked, it felt a bit awkward, I had to try and get her to talk or at the most smile. "Come on, were going to the hospital to see Liam and Niall." I said. No on argued, I didn't get a word or even a smile out of Sam.

We got to the hospital just as Niall's parents were leaving, they were going to get a bit of sleep and some clean clothes, they looked really tired.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

......................................................

Niall's parents had left and it was just the gang, I just looked at Harry. We could both feel the awkwardness in the room, I had to come up with a plan to let Sam be alone with Niall. I can tell that she wants to be alone with him for a little while. "Harry, will you come outside with me for a second?" I asked.

"Ok." He replied. When we were out side the room I started to try and come up with a plan." Listen, I think Sam wants a little alone time with Niall so we have to try and get them lot out of there."

"OK, so what are we gonna do then?" He asked.

"Erm, I could ask them if they want a drink."

"OK, then what."

"We'll just go with what they say." We went back into the room then I waited about five minutes before I asked."Hey, does any one need a drink?" I said while hoping my plan would turn out the way I wanted it to.

"Yeah." They all said.

"Erm, will some one come with me and help me carry them?" I asked.

Harry played his part next."Yeah, we'll all come so we can see what types of drinks there is."

"But some one will need to stay with Niall." Liam said. "I'll stay."

"No, you come with us. Sam will stay, won't you." Harry told Liam.

Every one just stared at Sam, we just took her silence as a yes. "Yeah, come on Liam. I want to see you properly anyway's, I havn't seen you since last night. Please." Mary asked.

"OK." Liam finally gave in.

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

They all left the room to go and get a drink, I wish Niall was awake now. I can't think about anything serious happening to him, it would kill me if it did. I need to tell him how I feel about him. "Hi Niall, I need to say something. I'm glad we met each other, we became best friends; but the thing is. That was when my crush started with you, well I thought it was a crush to start with but as time went on I started to realise that you were more than just a crush. I started to realise that I was in love with you but you weren't in love with me, you still aren't. You just want to be friends and I can accept that but I thought that I should get things out of the way, I...I...I" Tears started to roll down my face so I put my head down on the bed. I felt something touch my hair, when I looked up I almost screamed. Niall had woke up.

"Oh my god, Niall. Your awake, I need to and get the others. To let them know that your awake." As I stood up Niall grabbed my hand.

"Please, stay. I want to talk, I heard what you said. I need to..."

He was interrupted by the others walking in, thank god. Now i don't have to listen to him turning me down.

"Oh my god, he's awake." Mary said. Every one was talking, I didn't think that they would notice that I was gone so I left. I phoned Niall's parents to let them know the news.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

Why did they have to walk in then, now i'll have to wait even longer to tell Sam how she was wrong, that I like her the same way as she likes me. My parents turned up so the guys left, i'm so dreading going home because mum isn't going to let me out of the house for a while. I had to speak to mum about every one coming over while i'm on house arrest, just as i was about to the nurse came in.

"OK, everything looks normal. We don't know why you passed out and became unconscious, nothing is showing up in your scans. It could just be to do with a high temperature and alcohol being mixed together." The nurse said. "You can go home."

That was the best news that I had heard in ages, well exept from finding out that Sam is in love with me.