Chapter 5

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

Niall's out of hospital so were going round to see him, me and Liam are walking together. Were going to meet the others at Niall's house, i'm glad it's just me and Liam. I had to do something to make this journey fun, not that it wasn't already fun when I was Liam anyway's. I saw a lamppost coming up so I pushed him into, he bounced off it. I started to run because i knew that he was going to kill me.

"Mary, you get your ass back here." Liam shouted after me.

"No." I said as I dived over a small hedge. Liam came up to it only he fell over it and whacked his nose, I couldn't stop laughing. It was the funniest thing that I have ever saw in my entire life, Liam looked like he was going to cry. I went over to him and started to cuddle him whilst I was still laughing.

"It's....ok." I said with little a giggle in between the words.

When we finally arrived at Niall's every one was wondering where we had been, I had to tell them what happened. They were in stitches, after every one settled down I noticed that Sam wasn't there. "Hey were's Sam?" I asked.

"Oh, erm. I dont know, I havent' sen her."Niall said.

"Sorry, I was only asking." I wonder if something happened in the hospital when we went for drinks. OMG I know, they kissed. But why isn't she here, this is what she wanted.

Zayn's P.O.V.

......................................................

I'm glad that Niall is OK, i think every one is. Even Sam, even though she isn't here. Liam and Niall started messing around with each other, as always. I swear that they are gay sometimes. It is quite funny watching them though, there always toy fighting. No on had noticed that Louis had disappeared but they did notice when he came back in though, he was dressed as a carrot holding a spoon. I'm not joking, Liam literally ran out of the house screaming like a girl.

Ataya's P.O.V.

......................................................

We were laughing for ages after Louis little stunt ,when Liam came back in we acted all sympathetic but he knew we were laughing at him. God Zayn is so fit, we make the perfect couple.

Elenor's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Today has been fun hasn't it guy's." I said

"Yeah, but I wish Sam would have come  as well. I wonder what's up with her!" Said Ataya.

When i looked over at niall he went all red, i bet something happened with those two.

Nial started to speak."Er guys, I don't want any visitors tomorrow." Every one wanted to know why but no one asked.

Liam's P.O.V.

......................................................

We all went home at 10pm, Mary's parents still weren't back so I was staying at her house. To keep her company of course, and to get her back for pushing me into a lamppost. We watched Toy story 2 which is one of the most classic films in history, half way through it Mary went to go and get a glass of water. I didn't think anything of it except that she wanted a drink, but next thing I know I'm soaking wet. "Mary, I'm seriously going to kill you. First the lamppost, then tripping over the fence now this."

"Well if you can catch me then you can kill me." She said.

"Run." I chased her around the entire house an all she could do was laugh at me chasing her which made me laugh, while all this laughing was going on I didn't realise that she closed a door and bamm. I slam right into it.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

I helped Liam on to the couch and put a warm towel on his head because he had a humongous bump on his head, while he was lying on the couch I went and had nice warm bath. I think I must have dosed of because I woke up to Liam staring at me, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw him so he started to laugh at me. I got a bit mad and dragged him into the bath with me, turns out he actually liked it so we ended up having a lovely bath together. "I bet none of our other friends have done this with each other."

"Yeah, probably not." Liam said. For the rest of the night all we did was watch films and cuddle into each other, it was amazing. "I love my man so much."

"Aww, I love you too." Liam said.

"Crap, did I just say that?"

"Er, yeah."

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

I text Sam last night asking if she would come over, just me and her. I knew she couldn't avoid me forever, she text me back saying yeah. What time? I told her about half nine-ish, so she'll be here in...(Knock, knock). Ah, she's here, why do I feel so nervous about talking to her? When I answered the door my breath was taken away, breath. Breath I thought to my self. How can some one look so amazing in baggy pants and a hoodie? "Come in, my parents are at work."

"Has your house changed?" She asked

"ER no, I don't think it has." We were silent for about five minutes, I broke the silence. "So, about the other day."

"I know, you just want to be friends. You don't like me the same way as I like you, it's ok."

"But that's not true."

"Seriously i'm... what?"

"I do like you the same, i'm totally madly in love with you." Sam didn't say anything. "And I want to be with you, I want the whole world to know how I feel about you."

"Really?" Sam asked.

"Yes, really." I told her.

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

I cant believe he feels the same way about me as I do about him, I looked at Niall and he was waiting for me to say something."Well are you going to ask me then?"

"Ask What?"

"The question which will make it official."

"Oh yeah, Er. Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." We kissed, we spent the whole day just talking. We were going to tell the others tomorrow, but today was all about each other. We are madly in love.