Chapter 3

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

Me and the rest of the gang except from Kathryn and Sam were at my house setting things up for Sam's birthday party, she really needs this to cheer her up. Every one was coming round mine at about 7.30 which was 10 minutes away. "Oh my god guys, we have 10 minutes to finish off." I said

"Mary were overloaded with decorations, I think we are finished." Liam replied.

"Oh, ok." I looked around the room and he was right, there was loads of decoratons. Next thing I knew people were arriving and getting drinks, then Sam and Kathryn turned up. Kathryn did a good job on making Sam look the best at the party, we were going to show Niall what he is missing out on.

"Hi Sam, hi Kathryn. Niall is going to be so amazed." I said.

"What do you mean." Sam asked.

We forgot to mention to Sam about our little plan, well when I say forgot I mean I didn't tell her on purpose because she wouldn't want us trying to make Niall jealous. "Oh nothing." Kathryn said before I got a word out.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

'I wonder why Sam is taking so long to get here, I bet she will look beautiful like always, she is the most beautifulest girl that I have ever seen in the world. I'm glad she moved here all those years a...' I lost my trail of thought when I heard every one cheering, she has arrived. 'Do I dare look at her', when I looked at her it felt like the wind had been knocked out me.

Liam's P.O.V.

......................................................

Well, you can tell Sam has arrived. Not just by all the noise but by Niall's face, he looked so amazed, as he does every time he see's Sam. Only this time it was worse, he looked like he couldn't breath. Actually, i think he cant breath. "Niall, breath." I said as I slapped his face, he breathed once I did that but he didn't look normal for the rest of the night. Every time Sam walked near him he went white until she walked past him. It was quite funny up until 10.30, Niall had disappeared, no one knew where he had gone. I didn't worry too much until someone ran into the living room saying that Niall looked like he was unconscious, every one started panicking. The gang was sitting with Niall in the front garden, I noticed that Sam wasn't there. They are best friends and she isn't even here to see if he is ok, i had to ask if any one knew where she is. "Hey, were's Sam."

"Er, she is over by that tree. I'm gonna go over and see if she is ok." Mary said.

"An ambulance is on it's way, and yes she's breathing." Harry was the one to say this.

My P.O.V.

......................................................

All I could do was sit under neath the tree wondering why this had to happen to Niall, what had he done to deserve this. Nothing, that's what. I noticed Mary walking up to me, I had to cover my face because there was tears after tears running out of my eyes and soaking my face.

"Sam." Mary said. "Its going to be ok, look the ambulance is here now. Do you want to go with him?"

"I can't, i can't see him when he is looking like this. So vulnerable, why did this have to happen to him? He is so sweet and kind, he could never have done anything to deserve this." We both went silent as we watched Niall being taken away, Liam went with him. I couldn't move, not by my self. Mary and Kathryn walked me into the house, every one went home but me, Kathryn. Eleanor, Louis, Harry and Zayn. We all stayed the night waiting to hear if anything had changed.