Chapter 9

Liam's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Liam, time to get up." My mum shouted up the stairs. "I'm up already mum." I havn't slept much since Mary told me she doesn't love me, I just keep replaying that moment in my head over and over again. "Liam, what do you want for breakfast?" 

"Nothing mum, i'm not hungry."

"But you haven't eaten at home for three day's now."

"I'll get something on the way to school." She worries about me too much but she has to, she's my mum.

Once I was ready I set off and met up with every one except for Sam and of course, Mary. It was weird Sam not being there because she is alway's with Niall, maybe she was sorting things out with her mum for the party tonight. I was trying to talk a bit more so the others could stop feeling awkward around me. "Hey so, what's the deelio with Sam's party tonight?"

"Oh my god, he speaks." Kathryn said.

"It's at seven thirty, her mum is leaving money for us to order food and her mum is going to get the drink and drop it off then she's going to stay at a friends house" Niall told me.

"OK, anyway's where is she?"

"She'll be here soon, she's just.... busy at the moment." Niall replied.

"Oh OK."

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

'I wonder if any one has told Liam that Mary's coming in today?' I thought to my self. Mary interrupted my thoughts.

"So what's going on with the party tonight then?"

"Well your coming round to mine to get ready and so are the rest of the girls, we've invited every one in our year.."

"Every one?" Mary interrupted me.

"If you let me finish, every one except Liam, the slag and her little puppy." We both burst out laughing at what I had just said, then I heard something metal make a noise. I turned around to see Mary lying on her back with a big red mark running up her face, she had just walked into a lamp post. Instead of helping her up I laughed even harder and fell next to her. When we stood up we were getting some funny looks but we didn't care. "I bet you havn't laughed this much in day's." I said to Mary.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

"No, I haven't laughed this much in ages. It's fun." When we finally arrived at school we were twenty minutes late, I had forgot about all of my worries until I walked into first lesson. Every one was staring at me, it was either because of the big mark up my face or because of what had happened a few days ago.

"Excuse me, can you all stop staring because you look like you need glasses. Oh and I don't know what your looking at you stupid ugly slag." Trust Sam to open her mouth especially to Chantelle in front of Mrs Jones, she is one of the strictest teachers in school so Sam wasn't going to get away with calling Chantelle a slag even if the teachers did think so.

"Sam, Monday after school detention. Now sit down you two." That shut Sam up, i laughed to myself. I hated the rest of the day because every one kept staring, Sam wasn't sitting with the rest of the gang so that made Niall not sit with them. The day just went on forever, i was so happy when it was time to go home.

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

Mary and me walked home together, she was coming straight to mine to get ready for tonight and the rest of the girls were coming over to get ready but they were going home first. My mum spoils me a lot, I think it's because of what I went through as a child. My dad used to hit me and scream at me saying, 'I wish you were never born, I never wanted a girl. You've ruined my life, I hate you'. I alway's believed what he said as well until mum packed our stuff and we left dad, we moved to fletchertown but dad found out where we lived so that's why we moved to Cheshire. I've never told any one that because it's in the past. I think Mary noticed that I was thinking about something because she made me jump.