Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

......................................................

The party had started and every one was having a good time, Kathryn looked really hott as usual. Mary and Liam were talking about something in the kitchen, Niall and Sam were all over each other as usual. I swear he is going to propose to Sam one of these days, Louis; Eleanor. Ataya and Zayn were talking to me and Kathryn, I hadn't realised that my mind had drifted off into a whole other place. "Hello, harry." Louis said.

"Oh sorry, what you want?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see if you were awake or not."

"Well obviously I am, I don't know what I see in you man. I really really don't." We all burst in to laughter, I always know how to make people laugh.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

Liam and I were discussing my sudden spure of the moment kiss. "Sam was telling me how she seen what really happened between you and slag face, then all of a sudden my legs had a mind of there own and started running down the stairs then I kissed you. I didn't really think about what I was doing until it was done."

"Well i'm glad you kissed me, does this mean that were, er... back together?"

"I'm sorry Liam but no, I do need a little more time. Just to think things through, I mean as soon as I left the room you kissed Louis." We both started to laugh loudly and every one was staring at us.

"Again, I wasnt the one who was doing the kissing, it was louis."

"OK but we both know how irresistible Louis is ha ha. I'm going to talk to Sam, she wasn't herself on the way home."

"Ok, can we talk more later then?"

"Yeah OK.

I walked of to talk to Sam but she was with Niall, as usual. "Oi, Blondie. Go find some one else to talk to, I need a word with Sam."

"Insulting me ain't going to make me go." Niall said in his Irish tone.

"Niall, just go." Sam said.

"OK, but i want a kiss first."

"Your so irritating sometimes." They kissed and Niall went to talk to the others.

"Hey, what was up with you on the way home from school?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about my dad."

"Where is your dad?"

"Back where I used to live, he's the reason that mum and me mov.... doesn't matter."

"Were you going to say that he is why you moved here?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Just wouldn't leave us alone, he kept coming round to try and see me but i didn't want to see him."

"Why."

"Oh, i just didn't like him. Can we change the subject."

"No cause you just..."

"Please." Sam interrupted me.

"Ok, sorry." We went and joined the other and as the night went on, we all got drunker.

Lam's P.O.V.

......................................................

'Why is Mary flirting with other boys?' I asked my self. 'One minute she is all over me then the next she's pushing me away and teasing another lad. Maybe it's just cause she's drunk.'