Chapter 14

Sam's P.O.V.

........................................................

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I checked my phone to see what time it was. 9:30 am, god it was early for me; I usually don't wake till 10. I looked next to me and Niall wasn't sitting there so it must be him who is cooking, I decided to turn on the telly and watch my recordings of hollyoaks. I could smell the bacon getting closer then Niall walked through the door and had a plate with a bacon sandwich on it, its no a wonder I could smell it getting closer because I was in the room right next to the kitchen. It was the dining room to start with but mum had got it done out into a bedroom for me whilst I was in hospital, I wouldn't be able to sleep in my normal bedroom because its up the stairs.

"Hey babe, your awake. I was hoping the smell would wake you up because if it didnt then I would have had to eat this." Niall said pointing the the sandwich, he had done it the way I love it. Extra crispy.

"Well being right next to the kitchen doesn't help, thanks." I said as he passed me the plate." Er excuse me, where is my brown sauce?"

"Crap, I knew I forgot something. Be right back." Niall went into the kitchen to get the brown sauce, you cant have a bacon sandwich without brown sauce. When he come back in I squirted some sauce on to the plate and put the sauce bottle on the bed side table. "Hey, wheres mum at?" I asked him.

"She's gone out shopping for food."

"OK but I thought the cupboards and everything was full."

"They are but she said that everyone is staying here tonight and were going to have a big massive fiest." Niall told me.

"Oh, but mum didnt ask me if I wanted them to come over and I havnt asked them."

"Your mum got me to text them all and ask them, they all said yes."

"Oh, OK."

"You sound disappointed babe."

"Well I don't actually think that they want to be my friend any more."

"And why would you think that?" Niall asked.

"Well when you told them that I might not walk again no one said anything, they just looked at me."

"Well they do wanna be friends still, they were just shocked. And Liam text me telling me that he had said it wasn't like you were gonna be in the chair for ever, he feels guilty because he feel like he's jinxed it."

"Oh, well i'll speak to him later." I'd finished my sandwich by the end of our little conversation and mum had come back. "Hey, can you kids help me with the shopping. Put some bags on the handles of Sam's chair and some on her knee." Mum said.

"Excuse me, I am still here you know."

"Sorry Hun, just hurry up please. The freezer stuff will start to melt in this weather." It was another lovely day today, it had to be at least 25 degrees. Once we had brought all the stuff in me and Niall just sat in my bedroom watching recordings until every one arrived.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

Sam always does like to watch hollyoaks, she goes mad if any hasn't recorded. The gang started to arrive at about 5-ish, Sam's mum had been cooking for ages and getting out all the good dvd's she had. She sat up stairs most the night, coming down every now and again to check if Sam was OK and to see if any one needed anything but every one was OK. "Hey Sam." I whispered in Sam's ear. "I think you should speak to Liam now, it's the best chance."

"Ok, er liam. Can I have a word please?"

"Yeah OK." They went out the room and into Sam's bedroom I think.

"Hey, what does she want to speak to Liam for?" Kathryn asked.

"Liam feels that he has jinxed Sam."

"How?" Harry asked this time.

"By saying that she isn't going to be in that chair for long and Sam saying that she may never walk again."

"But we all know that she is gonna walk again." Mary said.

"Yeah I know, she just needs to try and make him feel better because its not his fault if she doesn't. It's that dick's fault." We all just sat silently after that waiting for Sam and Liam to come back in.

Liam's P.O.V.

......................................................

Sam told me to push her to her room so she could talk to me. "So Liam, I hear you feel guilty. Don't, it's not your fault. You didn't jinx it, they said that it is just a possibility. The doctors told me that i'll more than likely be able to walk in a month or so, the only reason I got upset yesterday was because I thought you would all abandon me if I told you the possibility."

"Don't be stupid, we'd never abandon you. We all love you Sam and I know I shouldn't feel guilty, you've actually made me feel a little better. Thanks."

"Come on then, we'll go back through." She said.

We went back through and got back to watching the films.

A few hours later i looked round at every one and they were all awake except from Sam, the lasses did look like they were falling asleep though so i thought that i would get some sleep as well.