Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Sam. I used to live in a little village called Fletcher town but me and my mum had to move, we've lived here for 2 years now and i have very nice friends.

I'm 16 now and I've never had a boyfriend, well apart from when I was like 4 but that wasn't real, everyone at that age has a boyfriend. Well more than one most of the time, when i first moved to Cheshire I was alone for about 1 week. Everyone just stared but never said anything to me, the teachers didn't ask me questions and they made me sit at the back of the class by myself. The school is called Homes Chapel Comprehensive school, I didn't know what people thought was so wrong with me. Every day when i got home from school I'd run up to my bedroom and cry, i didn't eat once; just drank water.

The first week of the new school went on forever; I was sat underneath a shady tree whilst reading 'Twilight' when a girl walked up to me and asked if she could sit with me. I didn't want to seem rude so I said yes, she was called Mary; we sat and talked for ages. That was when everything started to become better for me.

......................................................

I've taken this from my twitter acount and I started it almost a year ago so it's a bit crap. Hope you like it though :)