Chapter 17

Ataya's P.O.V.

........................................................

 I'm meeting up with the gang today except from Sam, she said she's ill. On the way to meeting the gang I saw Sam, I was about to shout on her when she hugged a boy. Must be an old friend from back where she used to live, but she went to an all girls school so I assume she wouldn't be friends with any boy's. I followed them for a bit and they ended up at a cafe, he was a right gentlemen and pulled her chair out for her then pushed it back to the table once she was sat down.

Who was this boy? I thought about going up to her and asking her who he was but instead I left to go meet the gang. When I arrived at our meeting point, the park as usual. Every one was messing around, should I tell them about seeing Sam with another boy. It would break Niall's heart if he thought Sam was cheating on him, I don't know what to do. I'll tell Mary and see what she thinks. "Hey Mary, could I have a word in private?"

"Yeah sure." We walked away from the gang so they could hear us. "So what's up?" Mary asked.

"Well on the way here I saw Sam going to the cafe."

"But I thought she was supposed to be ill."

"Well that's what I thought as well, any ways there's more."

"More?"

"Yep, I saw her with a boy."

"A boy."

"Yep, they hugged and went to the cafe together."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah."

"Well maybe he's just an old friend."

That's what I thought but then I remembered that she went to an all girls school."

"Oh yeah." Mary said.

"What should we do? Should we tell them?" I asked nodding towards the gang.

"No, we should investigate some more before we say anything. We don't want to tell them that we think she's cheating , break Niall's heart then find out it was all innocent now do we."

"No, it's gonna be hard keeping it from Zayn though cause I tell him every thing."

"Well your going to have to."

Liam's P.O.V.

.....................................................

Ataya had asked Mary if they could speak in private. "What do you think that is about?" I asked.

"Dunno, hope its nothing serious." Niall said.

"Don't worry guy's, i'll get it out of her later, she tells me everything." Zayn told us.

"Great, there taking their time." Harry said.

"Shh, there coming back." Kathryn told us. "So what was that about?"

"Nothing." Ataya said.

"Ok, so any ways. What we gonna do today?" Niall asked.

"Oh er, me and Ataya need to go. We'll see you later." Mary said. She gave me a kiss and turned around, Ataya did the same with Zayn.

"Ok, bye my dear carrots." Louis said.

"Bye." The rest of the gang said at the same time.

"Wonder what their up to?" I said.

"We'll find out soon enough." Zayn said.

Mary's P.O.V.

.....................................................