Chapter 24

My P.O.V.

  ........................................................

 I woke up feeling tired and I could feel tears running down my face. Realizing I was crying I quickly wiped away the tears and got out of bed to go and get a drink, as I walked past the living room I noticed every one sitting in there eating breakfast.

 I didn't think anyone noticed me walk in to the kitchen until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, how are you today babe?" Niall asked me.

"Fine." I said, luckily I had my back to him so he couldn't see fake smiling.

"Come into the living room, everybody is in there. We’re going to go for a walk today." Niall told me.

"OK." We walked to the living room and sat down, Niall sat on the floor with me in between his legs. They had the big bang theory on the TV, probably because they know how much I love the big bang theory. I wasn't really watching it though because all I could think about was how long it's going to be before my dad gets me again? If he does get me again would he kill me this time? I am scared but I need to put on a brave face so no one worries about me, I hate it when people worry and fuss over me.

Louis P.O.V.

......................................................

After Sam had got ready we all went for a walk, well except from Sam's mum and Luke. We were all messing about as we walked but Sam seemed distant, the last time she was like this was when the accident happened. I bet I know how to cheer her up.

"Right every one sit down on this bench, Harry I need to speak to you." I said. Harry and I walked away from every one and I started to speak. "So Hazza, we need to strip."

"Ok."

"Wait, only to our boxers though. We’re going to sing the wiggle song."

"The what song?" Harry asked.

"Sexy and I know it, Sam and I call it the wiggle song."

"OK, why we going to be doing it?"

"Because it will cheer Sam up." We walked back over to everyone then stripped to out boxers, people were walking past looking at us. That made it even better singing the song.

"When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly

I pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeah

This is how I roll, animal print, pants out control,

It's red foo with the big ass fro

I'm like Bruce Lee, I rock the claw, yo.

Girl look at that body (x3)

I work out

Girl look at that body (x3)

I work out.

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it.

I'm sexy and I know it (x2)

When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off

When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks.

This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go

We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous.

No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service.

Girl look at that body (x3)