Chapter 18

Sam's P.O.V.

........................................................

When we got inside I went and put my wheelchair away whilst every one else went in to the living room to sit down, when I went in to the living room every one was glaring at Lucas. "Right, well you know the boy my mam was with. This is him."

"Well I know that." Mary snapped.

"I was just trying to clear it up for ever one else, any ways. You know when me and my mam had that argument and I wasn't being my self, well its because she told me about him."

"And what is he called?" Liam asked.

"Lucas, some people call me Luke." Lucas told them.

"And what did she tell you about him?" Louis asked.

"Well, that he's er. My... my brother." I still felt weird calling him my brother, he came from a man that I hate. My dad.

I looked round at every one and they were all looking at me in shock, the last person I looked at was smiling. Niall, seeing him smile made me smile.

"Well thank god for that, I knew you wouldnt cheat." Louis said. "You dont seem like the type of person to do that."

"Thank you Louis."

"So is he your mums?" Eleanor asked.

"No, same dad."

"How old are you?" Kathryn asked."

"21 why?"

"Just wondering."

"He cheated on my mam." I told them. "She found out and threatened to leave him, he wasn't insane back then. He was fine until I turned 8, Lucas's mum got back in touch and told him that he had a son. That's when he started to hate me." I hated thinking about the past. "I didn't know anything about it until a month ago, Lucas and I started to get to know each other but I didn't think it was right telling you all about him when I had only just met him. I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier so none of this happened."

"Babe, its ok. We undestand." Niall told me.

"Yeah but Niall, your forgetting. She now has an older brother who could become protective of her." Mary said. "I'm sorry Sam, I shouldn't have just assumed things."

"It's OK, any one could have made the same mistake." Thank god every thing was sorted out, I couldn't bear to loose my best friends and my boyfriend.

"Sooo, I best be off. We meeting tomorrow?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, er if you guys don't mind?"

"Nah it's fine." Harry said.

"Hey, why don't you all come with us. I'm gonna bring my girlfriend with me any ways, she sick of just hearing about you. She want to meet you." Lucas said.

"Yeah, we'll all see you tomorrow. She wont mind will she?" I asked.

"Nah, she'll be happy to meet the people that make my little sister so happy."

"OK so we'll see you tomorrow at about 12 again."

"Yeah, bye all." I gave him a hug then he left.

Harry's P.O.V.

.....................................................

"Thank god that's cleared up." I said.

"So, I say we have a sleep over at Harry's house." Kathryn said.

"Why my house?" I asked.

"Cause I said so."

"Fine." I relied, just to keep her happy.