Chapter 21

My P.O.V.

...................................................

We were all at Zayn's by half 9, we had planned to watch some DVD’s but Louis being Louis went and found some drink and got it out. "I'll just have a glass of coke; we need someone to be the responsible one." I said.

"I'm the responsible one so you can have a drink if you like." Liam said.

"No, not tonight. I can't be bothered; a glass of coke will do me just fine."

"More for me then." Louis said.

"Right, I’m just going to the toilet. I’ll be right back, oh and Niall. Be a babe and get me a drink."

Louis' P.O.V.

...................................................

I have a way of getting Sam to drink; she just won’t know that she is.

"Right guy's, I say we put vodka in her coke but not too much cause we don’t want her finding out that we put it in." I told the gang.

"That's not fair Lou, she said that she doesn't want to drink so we should just let her drink coke." Liam said.

"Come on Liam, lighten up a bit. We'll only give her a little bit in each glass, it won't harm her." Mary said.

"Fine but I’m not involved in any of this if she finds out." Liam replied.

Mary's P.O.V.

..................................................

Niall had got Sam a glass of coke then I poured a bit of vodka in her glass, just before Sam came back in the room. She was drinking the vodka and coke without knowing that there was vodka in it, I had to stop my self laughing a few times.

We had given Sam about 10 glasses of vodka and coke and he hadn’t even noticed, as she started to get drunk we poured more vodka in that we did to start with. It’s funny watching Sam getting drunk and not knowing that she is, she started talking to a picture.

“Are you lost?” She waited for a reply. “Excuse me, I said are you lost? Don’t ignore me you slag, when I ask if you are lost I want you to answer me. Just get lost. Ha ha, I said just get lost and you already are lost.” I looked over to Louis and he was pouring more vodka into Sam’s coke, I walked over to him and me being a bit drunk I told him to pour more into it.

Niall’s P.O.V

………………………………………………………………………………………………....

I looked at Sam and she was talking to a picture, as Mary and Louis have been pouring vodka into Sam’s coke she is the most drunk out of all of us. When I looked at Mary and Louis they were pouring more vodka into Sam’s coke and they stopped when they seen her walk over to them and picked up the glass, she almost downed it all in one go.

“Mary, Louis. Get ready to catch her please, she looks like she is going to fall because of all the vodka you have put in to her coke.” Just as I was finished talking she did fell but luckily Louis caught her, even though he is drunk he is still careful.

“I feel sick.” Sam said.

“I’ll go get you a glass of water, no more vodka and coke for you.” I told her. I went to the kitchen and got Sam the glass of water but when I went through she had disappeared. “Where’s Sam?” I asked.

“Oh err, Liam took her to the toilet because she was going to be sick.” Zayn

“OK, well I’ll go see if she’s ok. No wonder she was going to be sick with you two snogging the faces off each other.” I said looking at Harry and Kathryn.

As I walked up the stairs I heard Sam being sick, poor thing. She is so going to kill Mary and Louis in the morning which will be so funny.

Liam's P.O.V.

....................................................

I turned around as I heard the bathroom door open, it was Niall, I moved out of the way and let Niall take hold of Sam's hair while she was being sick then I left them and went back down stairs.When I got back into the living room every one had settled down and was now watching a movie, Louis thought it would be funny to vote for Angus, thongs and perfect snogging as he didn't think that any one else would vote for it. Boy was he wrong, all the girls; except from Sam obviously voted for it. You should have seen the boys' faces as the girls were practically drooling over Aaron Johnson, I wasn't that bothered because I expected but the other boys didn't.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

....................................................

After about twenty minutes Sam and Niall came back down stairs, Sam looked dreadful.

"Feeling any better?" I asked.

"Not really but I don't think I'm going to be sick any more, my head is thumping and I have horrible pains in my stomach.

"You can lean on me if you like and go to sleep babe." Niall said as they sat down on the floor.

"But I'm always the first asleep so I think I will stay awake for as long as I can but I will take up the offer to lean on you." Sam replied.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sam drifting off to sleep and Niall playing with her hair, she always has been a one for having her hair played with.

Harry's P.O.V.

....................................................

All the girls had fallen asleep and it was just us lads awake now, Niall wasn't very happy with Louis and Mary because of the amount of vodka they'd given to Sam but he was just going to leave all the killing to Sam in the morning, if she could remember anything.

Kathryn looks so peaceful when she is asleep, all I wanted to do was kiss her but I didn't want to wake her up so I suppose that will have to wait until the morning but for now I'm going to go to sleep.