Chapter 19

Sam's P.O.V.

.......................................................

Oh my god, why is my head thumping. I didn't drink too much last night, at least I don't think I did. I looked next to me and their was Niall but when I looked on the other side of me Mary was their, and I was hugging her. I must have had more to drink than I thought.

When I looked around I realised that I was the first one awake for once, I checked my phone for the time. It was 9:30am, a few hours to get ready before we go to meet my brother.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink an take some tablets for my head, I searched around the whole kitchen for some tablets but I couldn't see to find any. "Oh my god, why doesn't this boy have any tablets in the house. You always need to have some in for times like these." I said to my self.

"Talking to your self Askins." I turned round and Louis was walking in the kitchen.

"Maybe, why doesn't Harry have anything in for a headache?" I asked.

"I dont know, ask him your self. Maybe he ran out of stuff."

"What ever, guess what."

"What?" Louis asked.

"I was the first one up for once."

"I know, the world must have gone mad."

"Shut up Lou and eat a carrot." I said whilst passing him a carrot.

I finished my drink and went back into the living room, when I went back in every one was awake.

"Eventually, I've been sitting in the kitchen for half an hour." I said to the gang, I was lying though. Louis had come into the kitchen like 2 minutes after I did.

"Lier, I woke up just as you were going to the kitchen." Louis said.

"Ahh crap, i've been caught out. Well I was the first awake though."

Every one just looked at me like there was something up.

"Well thet's very nice babe, any ways. Hazza you got any food in? I'm starving." Niall asked.

"Well obviously." Harry said

"Obviously what?" Niall asked again.

"Your starving, your always starving. You can eat something, say your full then five minutes later your hungry again." We all burst out laughing, it was very true.

"Sam, can we go to nando's with your brother today please? I haven't had one in ages." Niall asked.

"If every one else wants to then im sure it will be OK." I looked at every one, they all nodded. The boys could have snapped their necks the way they were nodding. "Well, I say we all start getting ready." The boys took longer than us girls to get ready, messing about with their hair and Zayn posing to himself in the mirror. By the time every one was ready it was time to set off to meet my brother.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

We set off to meet Lucas, i'm sitting in Sam's wheel chair until she says she needs it. More than likely she'll say she wont need it because she doesn't like to go in her chair, she feels awkward in it. I looked to the spot where Sam was walking to find she wasn't their so I looked behind me and she was walking really slow with Niall helping her, I quickly got out of the chair and wheeled it over to Sam. She didn't argue with me about getting into it, she just sat down straight away. Niall took the handles and started pushing her.

"I cant wait to meet lucas' girlfriend, I wonder what she's like." Sam said.

"Well she'll probably be really pretty, I mean have you seen your brother. He is fitt." Ataya said.

"Erm excuse me, your boyfriend is still here you know." Zayn said.

"Oh, I was only stating something that is true. Besides, I think your a lot fitter than him."

"Please can you stop calling my brother fitt, i dont wanna hear these things." Sam said.

"Sorry. He is fitt though." I said to wind Sam up.

We got to the meeting place but Lucas wasn't there yet. "He's probably stuck in traffic." I told Sam.

"No, I can see him down their. He's walking really slow. He's holding a little girls hand." Sam said.

Lucas walked up to us still holding the little girls hand and a woman was on the other side of the little girl.

"Hey this is my girlfriend."

"Fiance." The woman interrupted.

"Sorry, fiance Brooke and our daughter Milly." Oh my god, he has a daughter.