My Vampire Boy (Remington Leith)

A.N. this is going to be a vampire oneshot. I felt like trying something new.

*Y/N pov*
  You were walking through a dark alleyway when you heard feet crunching on the gravel behind you. You turned to look behind you only to find that their was no one behind you. You kept walking when something dropped down in front of you. You gasped when you saw bright red eyes and the flash of fangs. You were pushed into the nearby wall and a sharp pain washed over your body. You began to feel light headed and before you knew it, your body had become limp and your vision black. You woke to a bright light shining in your face. You shot up and looked around. You were in a room that was painted navy and the bed had blood red sheets on it and a black comforter. You stumbled around until you found yourself in the bathroom. A sharp pain started up in your neck. You groaned and pulled your hair to the side. You let out a gasp when you saw two small puncture wounds. You winced when you ran your hand over them.
    "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to rip the skin. It made the entire thing a lot more painful."
A voice from behind you said.
  You turned to see a tall, lanky guy leaning against the door frame. You back up, your back hitting the wall.
    "I'm not going to hurt you again. It was a mistake."
He says, stepping closer.
    "Why didn't you kill me?"
You ask,  quietly.
    "Because you are different. There is something about you that I just haven't figured out yet."
He says, squinting his eyes at me.
  You tilt your head to the side, resembling that of a confused puppy.
    "What do you mean?"
You asked.
  He shakes his head.
    "I don't know. Something is different. I have to consult the counsel."
He says, messing his spiked hair up.
    "What do you mean counsel? What the hell are you?!"
You scream.
    "Look, look, look you have to calm down."
He says, placing his hands onto your shoulders.
  You flinch away.
    "Not until you tell me what you are and why I am here!"
You yell, voice cracking.
  He sighs.
    "I am a vampire. I brought you here because when I bit you, I saw something. Something that I have never experienced before. This was different, I haven't heard of something like this ever happening before. That is why I have to call a meeting with the counsel, I have to tell them."
He says.
    "What?! Vampires are myths. They aren't real, they can't be real!"
You say, hysterical.
  He sighs.
    "Just about all myths are real with exception to unicorns and that made up bullshit."
He says.
  You sink back onto the countertop, taking it all in.
    "Look, I'll give you some time alone if you would like. I'll be downstairs. My name is Remington by the way."
He says, giving a small smile.
    "I'm Y/N."
You say, giving a weak smile.
  He gives and nod before disappearing. You rub your forehead, feeling a little light-headed. You stumble downstairs and Remington races over to catch you before you fall.
    "I don't feel to well."
You mumble.
    "Fuck, I think I took to much blood. You need to eat something and get some rest."
He says, rushing into the kitchen.

A.N. there will be another part or maube a few more. I don't know I may make it into a short series with a few different images. I don't know yet, we'll see.