I Will Be There (Andy Biersack)

*Andy*
  I have been super worried about (Y/N). I have called (Y/N) all week and (Y/N) hasn't answered me not once. It really worries me. I know about (Y/N)'s depression and how it affects her from time to time. I guess I am going to use my break from tour wisely and go and visit (Y/N). I think that would be my best plan.

----------------------------------
*Y/N*
  You watched as the hate comments about you and Andy rolled in from the picture that we posted before he left for tour a little over a month ago. It hurts. They want you to break up with him because they don't think you are good enough for him. Andy didn't know that you saw the hatee, but you do. He tries to block and report as much as he can, but some still slips through the cracks. You didn't want to tell him because he would go on a rant and do something irrational. You jumped when you heard the front door open. You looked up and in the doorway stood a frightened Andy. His face was immediately covered in relief when he was you. You immediately stood up.
    "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be on tour!"
You exclaim.
  He wraps his arms around you and buried his face into your neck.
    "I was so worried about you. You wouldn't answer my texts or phone calls. I have a break from tour so I rushed out here to see you. I had to make sure that you were okay."
He says.
  He then seems to notice my frail body.
    "Have you been losing weight?"
He asks.
  You gulp and look down. When you are depressed you can't eat. It makes you sick to your stomach. He immediately sits down on the couch, pulling you with him.
    "Tell me why you haven't been eating."
He demands.
  You sigh and reach to pick up your phone. You go to the most recent picture of you and him and click on it. You then go to the comments. His face goes angry as he reads them. He soon locks your phone and puts it to the side.
    "Why didn't you tell me?"
He asks, taking your hands in his.
    "Because I didn't want you to do something irrational."
You say.
  He sighs and rests his forehead on yours.
    "I wouldn't have done anything irrational. I would have done what it took to make sure that you were okay."
He says.
  You sigh and close your eyes. He gently brushs his fingertips across your cheekbones as tears made their way down your cheeks. He then stood up and held his hand out. You looked at him confused.
    "Come on. We are going to get something to eat."
He says.
  You sigh and nodd. He was right. It didn't matter how you felt, you shouldn't neglect your body. You had just been so numb to everything that you hadn't felt hungry. You just kind of blocked out everything.

----------------------------------
  At the end of the day, Andy made a video asking for everyone to stop with the hate comments and explaining how much he loved you and how happy he was with you. He also explained how that they should be happy that he is happy, because if we would have broken up then he would have been upset. They soon started sending apologies and stopped with the hate comments. You smile as you and Andy cuddle on the couch, making the most out of his time off of tour.