Can You Feel My Heart (Oli Sykes)

*Y/N*
  You sigh as you walk up the stairs to your best friend, Oli Sykes, apartment. Apparently the elevator is broken or something like that. You get to his door and knock on it. He opens it and he is dressed in his normal sweater and dark skinny jeans. He smiles when he sees you and pulls you inside.
    "You wanted to see me."
You say.
  He chuckles and nodds. He makes some hot chocolate and sits down on the couch across from you.
    "So what did you want to talk about?"
You ask.
  He sighs and rakes his hand through his hair.
    "It's just that, I'm nervous to tell you."
He says.
    "You don't have to be nervous Oli. It is just me. I have been your best friend for ages."
You say.
  He lets out a sigh before nodding.
    "I am in love with you (Y/N). I have been for the past year. It has been messing with me. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I can't do anything without thinking about you."
He says.
  You stare at him in shock. You didn't know what to say. There was nothing that you could really say. He comes over and sits down beside you. He takes you hands in his. You look down and your hair makes a veil over your face. You could feel your cheeks hitting up as he stared at you. He then took one of his hand from yours and tilted your face up. You looked into his soulful eyes. He then started leaning towards you. Before you knew it, his slightly chapped lips were pressed lightly upon yours. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer. He smiled as well, and wrapped his arms around your waist. You two kissed until you ran out of breath and you pulled away. He smiled and rested his forehead on yours.
    "Be mine?"
He whispers.
    "I wouldn't have it any other way."