You Play With His Hair(Kellin Quinn)

*Kellin*
  I was sitting on mine and my girlfriend (Y/N)'s bed reading. (Y/N) soon comes bouncing into the room with a smirk on her face. She plops down beside me and looks at me with puppy dog eyes.
    "Can I play with your hair?"
She asks.
  I sigh.
    "Okay."
I say.
  She squeals and claps. She then runs to the bathroom. She comes back with a handful of hairties and a hair brush. There is no telling what she is going to do with it. She sits behind me and starts parting it in the back. She then puts the hairties in it so that my hair is in piggytails. My bangs are left out to frame my face. (Y/N) squeals and grabs her camera while clicking pictures. I groan and pull my beanie that was sitting beside me onto my head. She continues clicking pictures. I groan and take the camera from her hands and put it to the side along with my book. I then pull her into my lap. She giggles and plays with the ends of the two ponytails on each side of my head. I chuckle and shake my head.
    "You really are something else."
I say.
  She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.
    "You knew that when you first started dating me yet here we are."
She says.
  I chuckle thinking back when I first met her. She is Vic's cousin and he had brought her to the recording of the King For A Day music video. We instantly hit it off and became close friends.
    "Can I lost one of those pictures on instagram?"
She asks, looking up at me.
  I groan and fall back on the bed making her fall with me. She squeals and laughs, almost falling off the bed.