THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

Okay, so this is kind of like a little side note thing. As you know I haven't updated in what seems like forever, but I have reasons.

I think the last time I updated was around thanksgiving, and when I came back from break I had finals to study for and then Christmas came and I had family in town and let's just say my schedule got a bit buisy.

Plus I really didn't know what was going to happen next in the story, so I couldn't write when I did have time because I didn't know what to write.

Anyways, I'm so sorry for anyone who wanted an update. I just couldn't do it.

But I also wanted to thank everyone for 700 reads! I can't believe 700 people know I'm writing this. So thank you so much, it really means so much to me.

I was going to delete this story, but then I saw that a lot of people were reading it, so I decided to continue it.

Although all your doing is reading a book I'm writing, it means a lot to me and motivated me to write the rest of it.

I'm so thankful for each and every one of you.<3333

And happy holidays! Hopefully I will be updating more, but I can't promise you guys anything.

Lastly, I'm so sorry for the wait and inconvenience. But thank you so much for the inspiration!!<3

*UPDATE COMING THIS WEEK*

Bye. xx