Chapter 8

Alana's POV:

"I like you too." I whispered out looking at the floor. I wasn't sure what he was going to say or do. I'm not sure if I want to.

"Really?" He asked putting his finger under my chin and lifting my head up. His green orbs showed hope.

"Yes." I sighed.

"More than a friend?" He asked in a happy child tone.

"Yes." I sighed again.

"This is the greatest day of my life!" He announced. I shooshed him and pointed inside. "What?"

"We're not even a couple Harry chill out." I sassed.

"We can be." I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"Alana, ever since I laid my eyes on you before our concert I knew I didn't want to take you to bed or use you. I wanted to call you mine. I wanted to be able to hold you in my arms and show off to everyone that this amazing girl is my girlfriend. And the more and more I got to know you, the more and more I yurned for you." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I fall asleep thinking of you." He continued. "I drive and think about you. I talk to the boys about you. What I'm implying is that I'm falling for you, and hard. I'm dying inside not having you. So Alana, will you please be my girl friend?" He took my hands into his. He shot me that amazing dimpled smile. I couldn't help but smile myself.

I moved in and kissed his cheek. I pulled away and said, "Yes." I wrapped my arms around his tall dorsal and hugged him. I felt his long arms wrap around my back and pull me close.

"We should get back." I whispered into the hug. He nodded and grabbed my hand. I pulled it away though.

"If they see us together they might think you're using me." I explained.

"But that's not who I am anymore and they can see I really like you." He argued.

"Are you sure Harry?" I asked.

"Yes, 100%." He smiled. "I am not afraid to tell it to the world." He sang making me smile.

"Lets go." I said taking his hand again. He pulled open the door and let me go first. We walked in together and everyone looked towards us. Liam crossed his arms.

"This!" Harry announced. "Is my lovely girl friend." He pulled up our links hands and kissed the top of mine. I blushed a little and smiled.

The boys came up to Harry and surrounded him. I was pulled away by the girls.

"What did I tell you Alana?" Sam said. "Told you he liked you."

"So now we've got 3 official couples and 1 going to be, Sam any updates?" Darian asked.

"I don't know." She sighed running her fingers through her long finger hair. "He doesn't seem to be very affectionate towards me."

"Everything will work out, I promise. It did for us." Caitlyn smiled towards Niall. Even though he wasn't looking.

"Thanks girls." We did a small group hug and joined the boys. I searched for Harry and we reunited. I put an arm around his waist and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"So I'm getting tired, I'm going to bed." Louis said and kissed Darian on the forehead. "Good night babe." He whispered then left the room.

"I think it's time for all of us to get sleep. We've had a long few days on the road. I'll take watch in the morning. But since we're in a secure place for now, we don't need a night watch." Liam explained. Everyone agreed and headed to bed.