Chapter 19

Harry's POV:

"What about Alana?" Zayn asked. My heart dropped and I looked back at Camila. What am I going to do?

"What should I do?" I asked panicking.

"Don't ask me. Sorry mate, but I wouldn't know what to do." He replied.

"I really like Alana, but I was really commuted to Camila, and now that I've found here I couldn't be more happy." I sighed frustrated.

"It would break Alana's heart if you ditched her for Camila." He said adjusting his backpack straps.

"I have no idea what to do." I said.

"Why don't we find out if we can take them back." He suggested. He slapped my shoulder softly and we both walked back to the girls.

"We all sleep out in our tour bus." Lauren said pointing to their bus which revealed their faces from their first album on it.

"Would you like to come inside and meet everyone?" Camila asked. I nodded and she smiled. She opened the door and climbed in, followed by Lauren then me then Zayn.

When we walked in I saw a small group of about 5 people not including Lauren or Camila.

"This is Tommy." Camila pointed to a small boy who looked about 9 or 10. He waved and smiled. He had short blonde hair and Carmel brown eyes. He looked scrawny and under fed.

"This is Jess." She said pointing to a larger women who was probably about 30 or 40. She had light peach fuzz hair on her head and had on a purple tank top with green pants. She looked about 200 pounds.

"Robby." Lauren said pointing to a boy our age. He looked a lot like Jay, but his hair was black, and he wasn't as tan. They had the same green eyes and facial features.

"Lilly." A teenage with very long brown hair stood up excitedly and jumped onto me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. "Hello." I said startled.

"I'm such a big fan of you guys!" She said pulling herself off of me. She ran up to Zayn, but he stepped away just in time to dodge her hug. She tripped and fell to the floor landing on her knees.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping her up. "Yeah." She replied dusting off her knees. She glared at Zayn and whipped her hair in his face while turning around.

"Anyways." Lauren rolled her eyes and pointed to another teenage boy standing with Camila. "Trenton." He had short blonde hair and dull blue eyes. He had a small dimple and a friendly smile. But he was standing with Camila. My Camila.

There was a bit of an awkward silence after Zayn and I introduced ourselves. Jess left the bus, which I'm not sure where she went, and Zayn was sitting with Lauren at the counter.

"Can we talk?" Camila said taking my hand and guiding me to the door. I almost tripped over Tommy, but just barely recovered. We hopped out and she carefully closed the door behind us.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the sad look in her eyes. She bit her lip and sighed.

"I know that I still have feelings for you Harry. I don't know if you do for me, do you?" I nodded slowly. "Well then I know we both still have feelings for each other and I don't want to have to do this but I kind of have to." She paused.

"Trenton, the tall one with the blonde hair, is my boyfriend. I'm so sorry. If I had known that we were going to find each other, I would've waited for you. And it's not really cheating if we had broken up before. I'm so sorry." She said.

My heart stopped beating and my breathing sped up. My muscles tightened and my fists clenched. I breathed in a deep breath of air through my nose and slowly let it out of my mouth. This couldn't happen. She's my Camila. We had gone through so much together and now it's all ruined.