3/25/15

So I wanted to talk to you all about some events that have happened today. This is a really big and upsetting thing that's going on. Zayn has left One Direction, if you were unaware.

Although this is going to leave a huge impact on not only the boys but on our fandom. I'd like to remind you that we're a family and we've got to support each other no matter what happens.

The best thing we can do for Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam is to remind them even though one of them is no longer in the band we will still support them and their music.

We also need to show Zayn as much love as we can, even if we don't agree with his absence, we need to show him we love him to the ends of the earth and we always will.

Being famous is not easy. People are judging everything he does, and twists the truth. It's hard to avoid an it's not something you can just ignore. If he doesn't want to put up with it anymore, we should understand and show our support as his fans.

He'll be getting a lot of hate from the media and we need to show him what they say is ignorant and untrue. He's still Zayn. The amazing person we first fell in love with and that's who he'll always be.

So as the One Direction family, we need to stand as one to support all the boys, because we love them and always will. That's all I can ask for my babies<3

As for you, stay strong, things will get better. Try to think about how after this whole situation calms down, he won't be under so much stress and he'll be happier. You'll be okay I promise. If you all ever need to talk I'm here, just ask for my kik or snapchat. I will always be here for you. You all are my babies and I would never want any of you to be upset.

Let's do this for the boys and for each other. Stay happy lovies❤️