Chapter 17

Louis' POV:

I was now taking watch on the balcony of the school. They gave me the gun and I had it leaning against the railing. I saw a few walkers pass by, but they didn't bother us.

"Knock knock." A voice said behind me. I turned and saw Darian behind me.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled and snaked my arm around her waist. "Whats up?"

"I think today is my birthday." She smiled kissing my cheek. "20th."

"Happy birthday!" I said twisting her infront of me and kissing her. "Do you know what I'm giving you?" I smirked and she giggled.

"I have an idea." She grinned biting her lip.

"And whats that?" I asked chuckling. She leaned into my ear and whispered the dirty thought.

"You know me so well." I said proudly and kissed her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and slid it across my bottom lip. Hers was soon in my mouth and we were practically attached.

"AHHH!" We both pulled away and whipped around finding Emily standing with her hands over her eyes. "Please stop!"

"Sorry there love." I said to her squatting down in front of her and removing her hands from her eyes. "What do you need?"

"Just coming to check on you." She said happily rocking back and forth on her heals. "Any walkers?" She asked standing on her tippy toes and looking over my head.

"Just a few that walked by, thats it." I smiled standing up. I turned back around to find a jaw-dropped Darian. She turned and pointed over the railing and at the road.

"What is it?" I asked walking over. I soon saw an answer to my question.

-

Liam's POV:

I honestly feel so god damn lonely. Everyone else has a person to go to and hug when there feeling scared except me. I was dated Lauren(from 5th Harmony) until she broke up with me before my last concert.

I miss her long dark hair and her beautiful green eyes. And those beautifully sculpted lips. I miss her so much. I wonder if shes doing okay. Maybe if we had never broken up, then I'd be with her right this minute.

They put me in charge of watching Jay. They had him chained to the fence just in case he thought about trying anything.

This job was quite boring actually, I just stood there, holding my axe, staring down at him as he pulled on the grass with his one free hand.

"Will you take me off this ?" He suddenly spoke up looking up at me.

"It's not my choice to make, sorry." I said leaning against the fence. I looked up at the pale blue skys and thought about all the crazy stuff I'd been threw in the past few months. It had finally settled on me that the actual apacolypse was happening.

"Yes it is. You're the leader right?" He asked and I looked back down at him with my eyebrows raised.

"We haven't really decided on that, but leaders have to agree on what the group wants and make a decision based on whats best for the group." I explained.

"I think you should get the finally say. You're the only sensible one around here." He exclaimed.

"Don't be a kiss up, thats the worst you could do to get on my good side." I replied.

"LIAM! LIAM!" A frightened Emily came running and yelling from the school. "Get away from the fence!" She said stopping about 10 feet away from me.

"What, why?" I asked turning around. I saw Caitlyn and Niall come running behind her as I turned.

I saw a huge pack of walkers coming right down our driveway. At least 45 of them. I jumped away from the fence and stood by Emily.

"UM HELLO?! GET ME OFF THIS FENCE!" Jay yelled. I stepped forward, but Niall put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back.

"No. You don't know what he'll do." He said nodding towards the young boy.

"But we can't just leave him there as walker bait! He's 15!" I yelled unsure of what to do. He gave me a look of sympathy as he franticaly looked towards the very close carnivors.

"PLEASE!" He yelled in terror. He started yanking himself away from the fence and twisting his wrist around to save himself.

"I have to save him, this is murder!" I yelled running over to the paniced boy. But it was too late.

-

Harry's POV:

I was so close to kissing her, but Zayn just had to walk out again. She looked so disappointed. I really wanted to kiss her, but I want it to be in private. I've decided that when we get back to the bus, Zayn is driving so I can finally have my moment.

Alana and Sam had already locked themselves in the bus and Zayn and I were on our way to the town.

"Theres a wal-mart, and a Subway of what I can see." Zayn said standing his tippy toes. There was a huge pile of trash inside the little town behind the gate, so it was hard to see over. The fence was a good 15 feet fall.

He shook the lock on the gate and pulled it to try to open it, but it wouldn't budge. He pulled again and still nothing.

"It won't open." Zayn said wiping sweat from his forehead. "We're going to have to climb over."

"That's crazy, it's way to tall." I said shaking my head.

"If we fall, we'll fall into a big pile of trash. I'm going." Zayn said tightening his backpack straps.

"I can't belive I'm going to allow you to do this." I said laughing. "And whats more rediculous is that I'm crazy enough to join you. Lets go." I said patting his shoulder.

"Thats the Harry I know and love." He said smiling. I put my foot in one of the rings of ths fence and started climbing up. I was a bit nervous to be totally honest. I am scared of heights so this was pretty frightening.

I made it to the top of the fence and went about half way down before just jumping into the big pile. We climed to the top of the pile and peaked over.

"Thats strange, there aren't and walkers." I said standing up. I slid down the side of the trash and stood up on the street of the small town soon to be joined by Zayn.

"A med express!" Zayn said excidedly and started to run over to it. I grabed him and pulled him back.

"We still need to be careful. We don't know anything about this place, who kno-" I was stopped by being pushed down.

"WHAT THE?!" I heard Zayn yell. I felt pressure on my chest and my arms being pinned down to the ground.

"What are you doing here?" A female voice whispered in my ear.

"Get off of me and I'll tell you." I said. My head was faced the other way so I couldn't see who was on me.

"Just tell me why you're here." The girl said again. I kicked up my knee and the girl pulled back.

"What was that for?" She yelled as I got up off the ground. I turned to find a girl with long dark hair pulled to a side braid. Her head was down and she was squatting down holding her stomach.

"I'm sorry, but you were hurting me. Let me help you up." I said holding out my hand and cautiously walking over to her.

"Don't come near me, you bastard." The girl said. The girl on Zayn surrendered and pushed Zayn over to me.

The girl who was on me looked up at me and thats when I realized who she and the other girl were.

I couldn't have been more happy.

------------------------------------------------

I made this chaper longer and more suspencful! Did you like it? I hope:)) I wont be naming the chapters anymore. Theyll just be chaper #.

Anyways, pleeease comment and vote!

bye. xx