That's when you fell backwards ...damned banana peel in the way!

"Agh!". You groan as your back hit the floor.

"My lady !", Ethan said , Ethan was going to walk closer to you when he stop  when he saw something ...he went back and stood still. His face looks scarred .

You heard heavy footsteps entering the house .

"Huh!?!". You feel a hand grab your chin and forced you to look at him.

There you saw a man with an eyes patch his golden eyes starring at you as he smirk .

"Hello there little girl ...it's so nice to meet you". He said giving a chuckled .

You quickly stand up and step backwards , you fall down back on the sofa where Mrs. Chavez was.

She smiles sweetly as she looks at you and back to the man.

"So glad you can join us dear~". Mrs. Chavez said , she shows her hand to her...husband?

Her husband smirks and takes her hand , he kiss the front of it.

"I don't want to miss my son's future wife". He said as he look at you.

"Father your here". You heard the voice of Jason as he entered the living room holding a small wooden box.

"Hahaha what's that Jason?". His father said looking at the small wooden box.

"Sir this is a present for you from me". Seth said as he followed Jason.

"Seth Cleo , your my son's professional theft and the one who sells guns?". Jason's father said.

"Yup the one and only". Seth said.

You really can't believe that Seth is ignoring you and wasn't helping you what a d*ck.

Jason's father take the small box and opens it reveal a golden ring with a shiny ruby as its design.

"Very nice". Jason's father said as he look at the ring and put it back inside the small wooden box and put it in his pocket.

"Glad you like it sir". Seth said smiling.

"I love it ". Jason's father said.

Jason's father return his attention back at you.

"What's her name?". He said as he look at his wife.

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n) ". Mrs. Chavez said.

"She's beautiful isn't she?". Mrs. Chavez added.

Jason's father turns at Jason and chuckled.

"You have good taste". Jason's father said as he went to a sofa and seat on it.

"Thank you father ". Jason said.

Jason's father rest his elbow on the edge of the sofa and rested his head on his palm as he looks at you.

"My name is Roderick Chavez , but you may call me Sir or father ". He said as he smiled at you.

"Nice to meet you". You said , you don't want to be rude to him...your sure you don't want to know what he might do to you.

He smirk and looks at his son .
"Such a lovely lady". He said .

"She sure is". Jason smiled .

Seth keep silent and looks at Mrs. Chavez.

"Madam may I stay here for about 2 days if that is okay?". Seth said.

"You may". Mrs. Chavez said nodding her head.

"Thank you". Seth replied.

"Ethan!". Jason yelled calling Ethan.
Ethan came suddenly and bowed.

"What may I serve you with?". Ethan said as he smiled sweetly.

"You know Jason your butler is cute". Mrs. Chavez giggled.

"Oh..thank you". Ethan said.

"Ethan..please show Seth where his room will be". Jason ordered.

"Yes sir". Ethan bowed and walk away while Seth following him.

"Sorry to ruin this moment but I have to go..I still have work to do". Roderick said standing up and left.