Chapter 1: The Move to Pallet

Mom has just gotten a new job as a lawyer in Pallet Town. Her, my sister Leaf, and I lived on Melemele Island in the Alola Region. I gotta admit, I was pissed to find out that we were moving from paradise to a small boring town. I have to start over at a new school! Luckily it's the end of May and school starts in September, so maybe I can make new friends during these three months. At least I have Leaf, she's gonna be a Junior and I'll be a Senior. Hopefully I'll get to see her if things don't turn out how I hope they'll be.

Dammit, my phone died, and we still have three hours left on this plane to get to Kanto. I've been in the worst mood since Mom told us we're moving. I've been mostly keeping my thoughts to myself. I'm happy that she got a great job and all, but I wish that she got it after I graduated. Leafy wasn't thrilled either. She was on the dance team at our old school, and she's amazing! She was always the lead dancer and even choreographed a lot of the dances. I wish that I was talented at something, she got the good genes. This plane ride sucks, I'm taking a nap.

We just arrived at our new house in Pallet Town. It's a good size I guess, we each get our own bedrooms. My room has the smallest closet since Leafy claimed the bedroom with the largest one, apparently girls need more closet space. Whatever, at least my room faces the forest and not the street. I unpacked my clothes after the Machamps unloaded the furniture. I hate that I left most of my stuff at the old house. I had so many
GameBoy and GameCube games that I have collected over the years. Those could be worth a lot of money by now, geez I need to be more positive.

Mom had to run to her new office which is in Viridian City, a thirty minute drive from Pallet Town. Leaf and I were on our own for dinner. "Where are we gonna eat?" Leaf asked while folding a shirt. I shrugged my shoulders. We don't have any food in the house, and I don't know what restaurants are here in town. "I don't know, I'll Google a place to eat though." I replied. Leafy nodded her head and continued to put away her one thousand pairs of pants. I scrolled through the list and found nothing too appealing. Marowak Buffet, Kingler's Seafood, The Hungry Snorlax, I guess maybe Miltank's Diner. I could go for a cheese burger. "How about Miltank's Diner. It's basically a typical diner." I explained. "Sounds good. Let's go, I'm starving!" Leaf replied as she grabbed her bag.

Leafy and I walked ten minutes to the diner. The place looked deserted. There was only four cars in the parking lot. We walked in and took a seat. Leafy started to get irritated when service didn't come to us within ten minutes, and I was also. "Ugh, what's taking so long!" Leaf yelled whispered. I shrugged my shoulders. I was getting really hungry. I was about to suggest to leave until a woman in her sixties came up to us. "Sorry for the wait, I didn't hear the door open. What can I get you two to eat?" She asked. She looked like a wreck. She had on faded clothes, bright blue eye shadow, and a ratty wig. She spoke with a raspy smoker's voice. We told her our orders and sat in silence. "This place is strange." Leaf said. "How?" I asked. "It seems like the owners and staff don't take care of this place, are we on the bad side of town?" She asked while looking around. "No you dork, there's only about two hundred people living here. There is no "bad part of town" in this town. This building is probably just old." I explained. "I guess that makes sense." She said with a frown. The waitress came back with our food. I noticed her name is Agatha. It fits with her appearance. Leafy and I started chowing down on our food until we heard the door open. Two extremely attractive boys walked into the diner. They had to be identical twins. Leaf started to kick my shins. "Red, Red, look, hotties alert." She whispered to me. Ever since I told Leaf that I was gay, she is constantly looking for a boyfriend for me. I glanced over to the boys, they both had spiky, chestnut hair and were tall. Agatha walked over to them and took their orders. One of the boys looked back at us and started talking to the other. "Do you think they're talking about us!?" Leafy whispered at me again. I shrugged my shoulders once again. They both stood up and started to walk over to us. Leaf started to kick my shins again, to get me to notice them. I had to force my inner Joey Tribbiani in when they got to our table. "So, you two must be new here?" One of the boys said. Each of them had a different eye color, one green, one blue. "Yup, we just arrived here a few hours ago."   Leaf explained. "Well, my name is Blue, and this is Green. What's your names?" Blue   asked. He must the most talkative out of the two. "I'm Leaf, and this is Red." She     explained. "Nice to meet you both, have a great night!" They walked back to the counter and took their bag, I guess they ordered it to go. They both waved and left the restaurant. "Holy crap they're hot!" Leaf said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Maybe this move won't be such a bad thing after all!" Leaf said excitedly. I smiled slightly. I doubt that either of them is gay. Leaf is lucky, she gets all the hot guys. I'll be forever alone.

I paid for our dinner and Leafy and I started walking back to our house. I glancedover at the house next door to us as we walked by. It looked like there was some sort of lab right next to that house. I guess there's a Pokémon Professor in this town. The professor where we used to live is smoking hot. He always had his lab coat unbuttoned and had and an amazing body. I even applied for an internship there just to stare at him, but some chick other chick got the position. If the professor here isn't hot, I'm going to be really disappointed.

Mom didn't get back to the house until eleven. Leafy was already asleep, and I wasn't tired. I was too busy texting my friend Gladion, I hope that I find a new friend like him. I went downstairs to greet Mom and ask her about her new office. She said that she likes it. Her old office was taken over by Team Skull. That team was a joke. They tried to steal Leaf's and my Pokémon, we share a Pikachu. They once walked over to us dancing so Leafy started dancing back at them. It was actually really funny. It looked like an aggressive dance battle. They left us alone after her sick moves. I need to sleep, I'll be going to bed now.