27; Depressed

I want to end this but more idea of good ending is coming on its way holehfucker.

If you're confused, there is 1 week gap every chapter.
Short as Jimin.

---

"The young producer's management already confirmed their dating issue after the rumors came out. Here's a few picture of them together"

Namjoon muttered under his breath, after hearing the news. He thought of Jimin, its been awhile since he talked to the younger male, there's no news from him nor from Yoongi about Jimin that made him worried as sick. He knew everything, of course Seokjin explained to him before this happened. The raven haired male is currently working for his new album to be released that consist 5 songs only. He remember that Jimin is still an innocent adult youth, when the time he spoke to the shorter male's parents, they told to him how Jimin suffered from depression after he got bullied by some random student because of his sexuality.

No matter how you explain, he always believe what he saw and heard.

Holyshit

Namjoon immediately dashed out of the building but before he reach the exit, he bumped in to someone that seems in hurry too.

"Namjoon! Fuck help me" It was Min Yoongi, holding both of his arms whilst looking at him helplessly, those eyes that used to be emotionless now is full of negative emotions, number one is sadness, followed by worried and next is helpless. He pitied his best friend but he need to know the reason first.

"Hey, what's happening?"

"Jimin" Yoongi took a deep breath before speaking again "I-i keep on explaining him that its all a lie and he won't believe me. He locked up himself in his room and haven't eaten yet" He explained, tears forming in his eyes as their gazes met.

"F-for how many days.....?"

"1 week"

-----

"JIMIN OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!!!" They both yelled as they tried to open the door, Jimin locked all possible way for them to enter the house which is looks like a bit suffocating if you're inside the house. Namjoom ran at the house near Jimin's.

"Hi can i borrow a hammer?" the old man looked at him confusingly before he excused himself to get the hammer.

"Thanks, i'll give it back to you later" Namjoon ran back where Yoongi continuously banging the door.

"Move" Namjoon hit the door knob hard 3 times until it broke. Both males started to wander around the house, all doors are locked so Namjoon start wrecking all the knobs whilst Yoongi start checking every room but there's no sign of Jimin, until the older male remember Jimin said to him.

If i'm sad, i dance.

"Basement!" Yoongi lead the way following by Namjoon behind him. A soft click gave them a relief, they heard a soft melody of music, a slow and full of meaning.

"Jimin--" Mirrors shattered, blood stains everywhere, smiling Jimin dancing whilst tears streaming from his eyes, pale lips, stained clothes and blood from his wrist and feet. The younger male shut his eyes closed pretending he didn't feel the presence of the both male who's standing in shock whilst watching him dancing smoothly, his body movement well sync on the song that been playing.

"W-why-- Jimin" His lover ran towards him, hugging him tight whilst tears streaming down from his eyes. Namjoon watched them, He expect Jimin to be wreck like this.

"Take him upstairs and i'll clean this mess" Yoongi nodded his head then took Jimin upstairs.

----

Namjoon bid good bye as he finished cleaning the basement. He explained that he need to finish his works then he'll pass by here to talk to Jimin. After he left, Jimin still not talking to Yoongi, the younger male looking at him, those eyes that used to be happy is now full of sadness because of old dating issues.

"Baby talk to me" but there's no response.

"I love you"

-----

Do you think its good ending and, no fam. Its not JK :) Not my bunbun.