13; Sinful Night [M]

WARNING: LAME SMUT CONTENT !!!

---

As they both reached the bedroom, Jimin broke the kiss, string of saliva trailed as their lips parted. Both panting, catching their breaths as they could, the younger male look at Yoongi's eyes with his lustful one. He don't know what's going on, wether its dream or reality. He absent mindedly took off his shirt wishing that the heat inside him will replace something refresh but his guess was wrong. Yoongi took his advantage, licking the younger male's wide chest up to his collarbone, sucking it hardly making the latter arched his back while moaning messily. He can't help it but to be turn on to Jimin's moans.

"Goddamn it Jimin, you're so hot" Yoongi complimented making the blonde haired male blushed in beet red. He trails down small kisses to the latter's chest down to his abdomen. Jimin can't help but to moan as Yoongi palmed his harden clothed member. He hovered over the younger male, grinding his hips causing their members create friction between them.

[a/n: this is so lame sorry sweeties damn it you can skip this chapter cuz this is a useless shit.]

Afterwards, In just one snapped they're both naked. Jimin was kneeling down, head bobbing the older male's member, licking it like an ice cream by his long tongue and everytime he will bob out, he sucks the tip harder.

"J-jimin fuck deeper!!" He grabbed a fistful hair of younger, pushing him through making the latter choked as the cock met the back of his throat.

"J-jimin faster shit I-i'm cumming"  Jimin fasten the pace, his hand traveled down to his erected member but the raven haired male slapped his hands away. Then within the few more jobs he came in to Jimin's mouth.

"Swallow it you slut" Jimin obeyed him, swallowing it all the cum.Without a word he pushed the younger on the bed again, lowering himself, meeting Jimin's unsolved, untouched and well erected member.  His slender finger brushed against the younger male's base, sending a shiver up to his spine. He smashed his lips against Jimin's swollen plump lips, his hand pumping the younger male member, sucking every part of Jimin's neck,licking up to his jawline and sucked his earlobe once again. Jimin screamed as Yoongi tighten his grip to his member. Fastening the pace, Jimin can't decide where he will place his head because of the pleasure given by his hyung.

"I-i'm cumming" Few hand jobs then he came on to Yoongi's palm. He licks all Jimin's seed, kissing him again letting the younger male taste himself.

"That's how you taste like" He said, "Now suck" He shoved his two fingers inside the blonde haired male, coating the older male's fingers by his saliva. He sucked it, eyes shut closed while swirling his tongue. While Yoongi watched him how sexily Jimin coated his fingers, his hands resting on Jimin's inner thighs circling his thumb against Jimin's sensitive spot
causing him to moan louder

He pulled his finger out from Jimin's mouth, placing the younger male's left legs on his shoulder, pushing his middle finger inside Jimin's entrance giving few thrust and added one more and start scissoring inside. Jimin let out a loud moan as he felt inside him being stretched.

"Ah-ah!" he screamed, feeling the emptiness inside him.

"H-hyung, fuck me- i-i want you inside me!" he cried absent mindedly. On the other side, Yoongi pumping his member preparing to go inside the younger male's entrance.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" Slowly, Yoongi pushed his shaft inside. Jimin's thight hole swallowing the older male's member. Tears trailed down to his cheeks as he felt Yoongi's inside him. The older male leaned down and kiss him passionately, getting his attention from pain.

"M-move" Jimin said while the older male nodded his head, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Ah-h-hyung! F-fuck f-faster" Jimin dug his nails deeper on to Yoongi's pale skin. Thrusting faster, Yoongi arched his back, he loves the sensation, he loves how the younger male's hole take him in, he loves how tight Jimin's hole is yet he suddenly forget about his boyfriend.

Jimin knew nothing, he's drunk that's all he know. Jimin is innocent, he don't know what's happening.

"F-fuck you're so tight baby " He moaned.

"H-hyung! there! hit me there ugh" Jimin cried in pleasure as the older male hit a bundle of nerves, so Yoongi did. Thrusting deeper and harder and hit Jimin's spot. They both loved the feeling, sweat dripping to their body. Only moans and skin slapping can be heard inside the room, the moon witnessed how they made a sin. A sin that they will never forget, or maybe a sin will hunt yoongi to death.

With a few thrust, Yoongi came inside Jimin, he pulled out his cock, hot seeds dripping from the younger male's hole. He collapsed over Jimin, both males catching their breaths.

---

A pain shot Jimin's back as he sat down, he slightly hit his temple to wake his nerves up.

"That hurts" he complained, he noticed how mess the room is and he saw his clothes on the floor, his boxer scattered on the ground.

Did some random guy fuck me?

No  no! i remember walking in our hotel room and greeted by Yoongi--

Wait! the fuck-- no oh my god.

Did he--

From the living room, Yoongi heard a loud thud coming inside his room. He quickly got his ass up and walked inside the room, an image of Jimin laying on the floor naked.

As soon as the younger male realized what just happened, he pulled the sheets to cover himself which found Yoongi cute.

"Get up, you smell stink." He joked. "We'll going to have dinner at Starbucks" he added before exiting the room.

Jimin got his balance from the wall, supporting himself not to fall because his ass hurt as fuck. He entered the first class bathroom where a big mirror being placed. He saw some bruise all over his body, a hickeys on his neck that for sure everyone can see it. He mentally cursed and never mind it and decided to take a bath.

---

aHHHHHHHAhhhhhhh oh my god this is so embarrassing! super duper lamest chapter ever! i'm sorry sweeties i'm not good writing smut.

ADVANCE GIFT FROM MOMMY!! YAY AND ONE MORE THING PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND THIS SMUT
۶⁼³₌₃(づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ

Me is no good (ಥ_ಥ) i'll do better next time. Promise :))

VOTE AND COMMENT ヽ('▽`)/

unseen love • yoonmin ft. namjinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें