6; two hopless romantic

Yoongi would always pokes jimin's cheeks everytime the older got a chance, which jimin finds it cute. Sometimes the older would hug him tight and pinched his cheeks, being chubby,people taking advantage of jimin, pinching him,poking his cheeks and calling him puppy. Lately yoongi acts cute and do stuffy things that he often or never done, he often snap out to his staffs and jimin, he smiles a lot and laugh. Today, the company suggested that yoongi must have some quality time with his friends so they will held a mini concert where jhope and yoongi will sing 'Sope me'

"oh my god seriously i'm going to forgot yoongi hyung as my boss and-- is that jeon jungkook?!? the bunny teeth guy? tell me namjoon hyung that i'm dreaming" namjoon chuckles and messes the younger's hair.

'"Act normal jimin, you're a man" jimin glared at namjoon.

"Its the two of us baby, i won't spill the beans okay?" then he wiggles his brows to jimin who's mocking and making face to namjoon. After then he walk towards the seat beside seokjin and sat down and waited for the two to perform their last rehersal.

Loading....

It was fun, after the rehersal jimin went to yoongi to gave him towel and water but then seokjin insisted that he can give it to yoongi instead. The younger frowned as he watch the two, talking and smiling to each other, crossing his arms then we  went to other staffs and helped them instead.

While jimin was helping the others namjoon just sat at the corner and watch the two, yoongi secretly wrapped his arms at seokjin's waist to pulled him closer. Namjoon blink his eyes countless times and even slapped his face and he's seeing right, and now the two males sharing some butterfly kisses to each other's lips at the corner where no one can notice.

"i need to find jimin" he stood up and rash somewhere, looking at the shorter male was easy, of course the shorter male loves to dyed his hair in any color would fit in.

"Jimin!!" the younger male turned around and waved his hand to namjoon. He waved his left hand then the his right hand placed on his knees while panting, jimin walking towards the latter, holding a bottled water and gave it to him.

"Yes hyung?" "i-i need you, i mean let's talk" before walking outside,jimin look for yoongi but namjoon pulled him instead and told him that the older male already say yes.

"It must be important...." jimin mumbled, holding his cup of coffee, he blew on it so it can help lessen the hotness of it.

"Resign." a word only came out to namjoon's mouth. Jimin's mouth slightly ajar,trying to sync what all he heard from namjoon.  His small chubby fingers tighten the grip at the cup he's holding, eyes asking why that the older male can read.

"I know..." he breathe a deep sigh first before continuing his sentence "i know you can't, but its for your own sake too! j-just... just be my assistant instead."

"w-what's wrong? yoongi hyung is being nice towards me and others...there's nothing wrong about it right?" the raven haired male lowered his head not wanting to meet jimin's sad gazes.

"j-just think about my offer and you can come with me anytime" he pushed a plate of cupcakes that jimin slightly giving glances, the younger male want to shriek becase of..... cupcakes.

Loading....

Jimin joined the older who was sitting at the chair at his unit's balcony, holding a cup of coffee,he blankly stares at the billboard in front of him, it was Suga. The city's life at night, city's colorful light like a stars near him, the cold breeze of autumn slapping his face made him relax and escape the stressful life he have.

"i notice that your hair color slowly fading away...." jimin gasped then form his mouth "o" and let a small sound from it.

"Namjoon hyung told me to resign" a light laugh escape the younger's mouth as he watches the busy lights of the city then yoongi shift his gaze to smiling jimin.

"Are you going to..." " I don't think so?" jimin cut off yoongi's words.

"By the way, is there anything you want me to buy? your stocks won't last until next day. Wait i have to go and buy you grocery, i'm sorry hehe but i got the list" he watch jimin ran away, suddenly his phone's screen light up signaling he got a message.

From: Him 💜

Are you okay? want me to come over there baby?

Namjoon stared at his phone, thinking whether he will send Seokjin a message or not.

To: Pink Monster

Are you free tonight? |

Are you free to|

Are you free tomorrow? |

Are you fre|

Are you|

Would you mind if i treat you coffee tomorrow? |

He pressed the send button praying that the older will agree, and he just misses hanging out with him, lately the both of them been busy because of their own schedule so we want to do some catch up.

"Only fools fall for you... only fools fall..."  he tried to practice but he was to occupied that made him hit the wrong tone.

They kissed.

Yes they did.

They both kissing each other.

The smile between their kisses.

No...no, it can't be i-i must be dreaming and... and.. its all just a nightmare.

He pulled his hair trying to forget what he saw, trying to convience himself that it was all a dream, a night mare that he can easily forget.

Namjoon knew that jimin is in love to yoongi, he can see it by looking at jimin, how he watch the older, how he blushes everytime the older is near, how jimin smiles towards yoongi. He's worried, not because his first love is in love with another man, but he's worried about jimin more.

Jimin is fragile, once he fell and never been catch, he will shatter like a glass.

He thought, but of course its hard for him not to care about things, especially when he's trying to forget everything.

----

I dunno what's namjoon role here but let see-- this is really a yoonmin story.

Sorry for wrong grammar :(
imma edit this when i got mah newphone.

vote and comment!

PS. I ONLY HAVE FEW FRIENDS HERE. I BADLY WANT MORE SO PM OR POST AT MY MESSAGE BOARD AND LETS TAAAALLK! :^)