7; Feelings for him

EDITED.

Jimin's Point of view

I feel someone's presence beside me, turning my head to that side, I saw Min Yoongi seating comfortably at the couch here at the dressing room, eyes shut while catching his breathe. I quickly grabbed a towel and bottled water, I wiped off his sweat all over his face and neck. His eyes slowly open and look at me.

"Water?" I asked, "Thanks" his raspy voice sent shivered to my spine, He's hot as fuck you know? sweating all over plus his lazy cat eyes and husky voice, Damn! 

"How's your rehearsal?" I started, of course I need to know what's happening to this dude's life. I laid my eyes to him waiting for his answer, he pursed his thin lips, and then i felt a heavy weight on my lap and i saw his legs resting to mine, he laid down and shut his eyes once again.

"Massage it, my legs feel numb" I rolled my eyes and followed his order, i start pressing my hands on his legs, he let out a small moan, wait what?! did he just moan? oh yeah fuck he did like jesus christ we're infront of many people and he just moaned?!

"Can I tell you a secret?" I hummed, hoping he heard that and take that as Yes. "After this tour, I'm flying back to Korea to continue my career" He said, his voice are low enough for me to hear it.

"Why?" Oh... He's leaving, maybe its good for him and for me, yes for me.

"I feel like missing the country where I came from" He said, I nodded as I continue massaging his legs. Suddenly he stood up, causing his boots to hit my chin. I groaned in pain and instead of saying sorry, I heard him laughing to death and I wish you choke right there infront of me, you son of the devil!

"Pfft S-sorry but--" he continued laughing as if tomorrow is the end of the world, staffs and producers start looking at him, I glared at him, and yes i did "Where's your eyes dude?"

"Where's your eyes dude?" I said mockingly, trying to imitate his voice.

"But to be honest, I'm just going to follow Seokjin and Namjoon that's why I'm flying back to Korea" he said and sat properly. Eh? so Namjoon hyung already fly back to Korea that's why I don't feel his presence 24/7? And so Seokjin hyung is not with Yoongi? Ahh I see, squad goals.

"So you guys are continuing your careers in Korea?" He nodded his head, "Let's go" he said and we both stood up walking towards the back door, we excited the Arena, suddenly we heard a lot of fans shouting and chanting his name, we ran inside our van and its a relief at least we didn't hear the shouts anymore.

-

He held concert here in America, after our little chit chat, he always open up something to me, like his problems blah blah and I, I'm willingly to listen, he's nice so I shouldn't let this opportunity pass so I can clean my name to him and start a new and fresh memory. But these past few days, everytime I hear his voice I can't calm, when he smile I feel like my soul left my body, when he's talking to me my heart beats fast and he's teasing me on how my face beats the color of red tomato. Okay I admit it, I like him yes  I really do LIKE him. We all know what's the different from Like and Love right? How can I fall for him? or maybe its just i'm-- ugh I'm done! I don't know what's happening to me and why i'm being like this.

"Hey, earth to jimin" he said waving his hands in front of me. "Oh sorry," I said and get him a can of beer, I sat down at the couch, placing the beer at his coffee table. He invited me to come over to his house, since he's alone and two of his friends left him here.

"I'm gladly that I have you to accompany me" he smiled, along with his eyes that barely show emotions. We both drank the can of beer until we're on our 5th can, I feel dizzy and my head hurts, I think I forget that my alcohol tolerance are low. Shit.

"Oh my god this is my last!" I said gulping the remaining beer, I stood up but I end up falling on his couch. We laughed at my own silliness.

"I'm going to sleep here~ I can't walk straight anymore!" I shut my eyes closed, laying at his big couch and he was sitting at the end of it.

"Hey, jimin" He whispered, he exhaled a hot air at the crook of my neck, i hum in response, then i felt something soft touching my skin, and it turn out to be his lips, he gave me butterfly kisses on my neck, i hold back my moans but it didn't last longer.

"Ahh~ yah it tickles" I mumbled, he chuckled and I felt his lips touching mine, we both stayed for awhile until he start moving his lips, I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me and deepen our kisses.

This feeling, I feel like I already reached the cloud 9, his lips are soft as  marshmallows and the strawberry mint i tasted already, I cherish the moment and the questions that bothers me this past few days finally solved.

I'm falling in love to him.

--

OKAY 4.9K?! GUYS SERIOUSLY I'M DYING! THANK YOU SO MUCH MYGHAD ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU!!

PS. I'M TOO LAZY TO EDIT THIS SO MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME. SORRY FOR TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.