10; you can trust me

Namjoon flipped his phone, sighing as he looked up the ceiling. Its been two days since he got a balls to ask Jin but of course for the older its nothing but for namjoon it means a lot. Luckily he and jin had a wonderful meal until Seokjin become busy again, rushing up his designs and all while him, staring at nothing hoping there's an idea pop out nowhere so he can held comeback again.

"Oh thank you namjoon-ah! i don't know how to repay you but i promise, i'll treat you when i have time to" Seokjin said, the two males standing in front of Seokjin's house. He showed his lovely smile that made Yoongi and Namjoon fell for him, how his nose scrunched and his eyes that similar to cats, his perfect pinkish lips that Namjoon wants to kiss and Yoongi always got a chance to taste how sweet it is.

"Oh no problem! I'll visit you more often so you won't miss something" Namjoon said, giving the older male a smile, showing off his deep dimples. He then rubs his nape awkwardly, looking at Seokjin who's blushing  a bit.

"Ah yeah! So i have to now, See you later Seokjin hyung" Namjoon bowed, as he turn his heels, he felt a hand gripping on his wrist and he turn around to see what's wrong.

"Thank you!" Seokjin pecks his cheeks, then the older pulled away and waved his hand to Namjoon.

Reminiscing the scenario last two days ago he can't help it but to smile, slowly chuckling as he remembered how Seokjin ate and blushed.

"Damn this feeling" he said while smiling like an idiot, he stood up and look for a clothes. He decided to visit Seokjin since he's damn bored and he misses the older. He simply chose a jeans and black tee and wore a jacket, fixing his hair in front of the big mirror inside his walking closet. He put his rolex on then picked his phone up and shove it inside hi pocket then went outside. The cold breeze of winter hit his face, quickly he get in to his car.

--

"You silly!" Seokjin laughed as Namjoon keep on telling silly jokes to him. As Namjoon saw him laughing, hearing his angelic voice and how his nose scrunch up every time he laugh or smile.

"Smiling suits you Seokjin hyung" Namjoon said while smiling to older male, Seokjin looked at him, their gazes lock each other.

"I get it! I know i'm too old" Then Seokjin burst his laughter, making his age as a joke.

"So what sent you here Namjoon?" He asked the younger while he continue making designs. Usually Namjoon is a busy person but he changed a lot, the raven haired male always go and work his out that made Seokjin confused. He, Namjoon watch how the older one's hand comes closer to his face, he suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach, thanking every god but then his expectation did not last longer until Seokjin grabbed him by his ears and twist it making him yelp in pain.

"You should be working not watching me! What if your manager go ask you again to comeback and you're not prepared!" Seokjin scolded him but not to serious because the smile, those sweet and caring smile making his nose to scrunch up being plastered on his gorgeous face.

"Ah-ah! Hyung let go of me!" He begged clasping both of his hand. Afterwards Seokjin let go of him, laughing.

Seokjin is a happy go lucky person, he tried to be singer but he told himself that he's suck at singing so he quit singing and continue being a fashion designer instead. He work hard to reached what he is now, then he met the two guy back when they we're trainees under the same entertainment until he quitted and only the boys continued their career and Seokjin became well known when he studied and work at France then moved to LA where they met again and have reunion and made an oath that they will stay with each other wherever the one goes should be followed by the two.

"Can i have a pen and paper?" Namjoon asked out of the blue moon. Seokjin perk his head up, his doe like eyes met the younger's eyes. He gave Namjoon a pen and paper.

As Namjoon watch the older, his pink perfect kissable lips pursing as he convincing himself about his design, how his brows furrows when he didn't satisfy himself, his pointed nose scrunch up. His eyelashes that long enough for a boy, his white porcelain skin.

"Ahh i'm hungry~" the older male groaned as he felt hid stomach growled, he stood up and went to his kitchen looking for a food he can easily prepare since he's hungry. Really hungry.

"You know you can ask me to cook for you hyung"

"Yeah yeah, last time i check you don't know how to cut onions and you break things easily" Seokjin teased, getting a pan and put on the stove.

"Onions always make me cry" The raven haired male complained.

"And do big boys should cry right?" He furrows his brows as Seokjin teased, laughing his ass out.

"Damn hyung don't insult me" Namjoon clutched his chest showing that he's hurt. Suddenly he thought maybe he can ask him about his relationship with Yoongi, so he did cleared his throat and composed himself noting that remain cool whatever will happen.

"Hyung you know you can trust me right?" He asked, resting his arms at the counter while watching Seokjin stir the kimchi soup.

"Yes! We're been best friends for almost 5 years!" He exclaimed then took a glance at the younger.

"Lately, you and yoongi become more closer than usual" He paused and took a deep breathe, his heart beating fast "What's with you two.." he added, slowly his voice fade away.

"I-i'm sorry if we didn't tell you about us" He pursed his lips then look at Namjoon. "We're dating for almost 3 months"

Namjoon's world crashed, hearing those 6 words can broke his heart in just one snap and with that Seokjin served the food and Namjoon remained calm and act as if nothing happened or he don't know what the older talking about.

"And we're planning to tell it on public"

--

Okay this is the lamest update ever! Sorry~ oh my god forgive this cutie writer juseyoo ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

VOTE AND COMMENT SWEETIES ((('♡‿♡'+)))。