2; Meet Seokjin

-----

NAMJOON'S POV

I DECIDED TO ASK yoongi to come with me, i told him that we're going to throw a victory party for his first solo album at the bar here somewhere around Los Angeles and now i'm waiting for this turtle boy to get dressed.

"Do you really want to make it faster?" i asked while i currently watching some shows but no one caught my interest. "Shut the fuck up and just wait" he cursed.

"Should i invite others?" i asked "Yeah so it would be fun" "but can you just invite jimin and jin so its not awkward for us?" he added, i didn't answer back and sent the two a message that surely they will read and come with us, i also texted the address so they 4 of us will meet at the entrance of the bar, which is really owned by Kim Taehyung, my friend,he's a singer-actor from daegu, yoongi's old schoolmate (but at first he don't know who the hell taehyung is, he assulted the poor boy as his stalker, really so exage)

"I'm done asshole" he said as he stood in front of me, his lazy cat eyes giving some death cold glares to me which is scary but for me its nothing (i know he will not going to to kill me cuz we're best budds for fucking out loud)

"HOLY JESUS! THANK YOU!" i yelled while my hands are clasped together. "Bitch can you not?" i just rolled my eyes as we went out of his unit.

---

WE'RE WELCOMED BY THE DIM LIGHTS AND LOUD MUSIC sure seokjin and jimin are not familiar to this place so they're not comfortable, so i asked one of the waiter here if he can lead us to some vip places here which is located at the second floor, entering the room with a comfy big couch and table at the middle, we sat down and ordered our drink, i was sitting beside jin who's between me and yoongi while jimin was on the other side of the couch playing with his phone, seems like uncomfortable.

"Hey are you okay?" i asked jimin, he nodded his head and i mouthed him 'Sure?' then he gave me an assuring smile.

As our drink being served to us, we start drinking and sing for yoongi, all of us are drunk but not jimin who's still staring at his glass full of orange juice,looking it with disgust on his face. "Seriously... orange juice?"

"Yes you kid, you can't drink" yoongi said at him, i walk towards him and sat beside him, patting his shoulder.

"He treats you like a baby awww" i joked, the his face turned in to red potato that i was the one who noticed because yoongi is busy flirting jin... yeah flirting him in front of me.

"Yah yah yah! stop it yoongi you're drunk now!" I stop him from kissing jin, too close! luckily I saw him.

"I'm not you fucker" he hissed, jimin slowly reached for the bottle of soju but yoongi slapped his hands making the younger pout his lips while yoongi shook his head while pursing his lips together.

"You can't drink!"

"Dude, i'm a man not a kid" jimin said then drink soju.

"Wtf?! man? really? you're a gay" I  laughed as i said, causing jimin to choke. "fuck you hyung"

"better fuck yoongi" jin excuse himself then yoongi followed him, and now its me and jimin alone, he's now on his 3rd bottle.

"Do you like him hyung?"

"Do you like yoongi, jimin?" i asked back, he nodded his head then drink again "Little? i don't know" he chuckles, leaning his back at the couch's arm rest and while resting his head too.

"He's beautiful.."

"Smart"

"Creative"

"Kind" i sighed as i think of him.

BUT minutes past, yoongi and jin is still not here so i decided to text yoongi.

From: YOONGI

Don't worry, we got home safetly, thanks good night

The word WE hit my face, as i saw jimin passed out, i shook him a little then he opened his eyes a little.

"Let's go home kid, you're drunk" he hummed then stood up.

While driving jimin home, i couldn't think staright, they went home without saying a word to us not even told us if they're staying or what.

"BYE HYUNG! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A RIDE" He waved his hand while standing at their gate.

"NO PROBLEM KID!" i yelled then rolled the windows on and drive my way home.