21; Man to Man talk and his thoughts

---

"let's talk, man to man"

That night, the unit was full of silence until Namjoon decided to break the awkward atmosphere between them.

"Why did you do that?" Yoongi furrowed his brows and tilted his head, giving Namjoon a what-do-you-mean look. The younger male heaved a sigh then pursed his lips.

"You had sex with Jimin... right?" that words caught him off guard, he began sweating, his palm shaking a bit as if he was caught doing a crime.

"Answer me" his voice was full of authority that made Yoongi shivered, he's now nervous. He haven't seen Namjoon got mad or in serious way. He was fond of gay shit rap monster.

"I don't know, it was my body not me!" He defended himself, he didn't let Namjoon trace any uncomfortableness in this situation from him, he still want his badass look in front of Namjoon.

"Oh yeah? You hurt Seokjin, you cheated on him" Namjoon pointed out, carefully choosing a words to say so he can't open up Jimin's feelings for Yoongi. He wants Yoongi to discover it by his own eyes and confront the younger. But Namjoon saw that Yoongi is really in love to Seokjin or by any chance he's the one who keep on pushing himself to love Seokjin.

In their 3 months, i'll make a way.

"It was full of lust Namjoon i swear and I'm just missing Seokjin that time!" Namjoon decided to enlighten the small tension between them.

"Bro, phone sex while masterbation​ works you hoe"

"Fuck you!" 

"I talked to Seokjin." Yoongi spoke again. "and in our 3 months we'll let the public know what's between us"

Before 3 months...

I need to save Jimin...

I should save him...

But how?

"What if Jimin loves you?" he laughed. How can be this man so cold hearted to someone who cares for him since he started his career? Namjoon thought.

"Bro, you serious? that bastard hates me" The younger male shook his head then gave a sad smile to the older male who's busy laughing.

"Its just a what if" "What do you think of Jimin?" he asked.

"He's cute, he has a chubby cheeks that i want to pinch? Uh his smile is cute too? his eyes too? oh he has a plump pink lips damn its so soft like a marshmallows and he smells like a sweet strawberry that i want to eat, his ass bro i swear its big--- so over all his cute." Namjoon watched the older male imagined while he's describing Jimin. He watched how the newly dyed brunette male bite his lips that somehow made the younger male think. "And sometimes i want to hug him tight and squeeze him, i see he's a bit innocent mochi that makes me want to take care of him, i hate him when he's with you-- so get your own assistant leave him alone" that was unexpected, Namjoon thought that he's done but those words made him shock.

"Really?" its the younger male turns to sweat, the possibilities he thought made him nervous.

"How about Seokjin?"

"Uh, i love him, he's caring, he knows how to cook, he's handsome, my ideal type"

"Is that all?!?!?!?!" Namjoon yelled in disbelief.

"Uhm yes why?"

"Nothing, i have to go"

----