24; Little they didn't know (YOONMIN)

---

YOONGI'S POV

"I love you"

Finally i'm abled to say those words with butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounding fast like its screaming for love, the feeling i haven't felt before. Now i realized that its just all my illusion that i carried away because of my thoughts.

Two weeks after the unforgettable confession i made, i still can't tell Seokjin so i thought this will be better if we keep it secret first. Holding his hands playfully in front of everyone is not a big deal since they know that Jimin is just my PA... but not anymore, because he's now my someone special who made me realize things thay i haven't before. Now i know why i tore those resignation letter, Why i am jealous when he's with Namjoon or Jumgkook guy. Sometimes i pulled him inside the comfort room just to kiss him since my schedule is really hectic due to my lit album that my fans can't move on and they're wanting me to attend this talk show. I'm a bit upset because i can't take Jimin out but he told me that he understand me, he's fine with simple gestures, with simple peck and looking in to each others eyes and even we just brush each other skin. There are always spark, an electricity that goes up through my spinal that sends million bolts in my nerves that can make me blush.

"Hey Yoongi why did you insist to use your car and drive all the at the studio?"

"So i can hold your hand like this?"

(a/n: let's pretend that this are yoonmin's hand and they we're in the car)

I saw his cheeks flushed pink and he squeezed my hands.

As i drove our way to studio, he left the car and then i followed. Some fans are waiting for us, camera flash blocked my sight but luckily i have him.

(a/n: imma kill you all by this so called fluff of mine :D )

"

Excuse me, uh excuse us uh we're in hurry please don't block our way thank you" his small voice is now my favorite music, his soft hands i'd like to hold whole day without letting go of it. When i hold his hands its quiet perfect-- i mean really fit in mine and i'm comfortable with him.

Until we reached the entrance he still not letting go of my hand and blood started to rush up, i felt my face heat up and for sure i'm now blushing. I know its sounds so gay but this is the real feeling when you're in love right?

----

"Don't wanna!" he pouted his lips as i asked him to sit on my lap. It was a tiring day for me but Jimin by my side? He took all the stress on mine and i'm now able to think freely without some matters that pissed me off sometimes.

"Okay fine no cuddles" i said as i walked away, entering my room. I sat on my bed and rested my back against the headboard. After a few minutes heard a stomp coming here and then suddenly my door flew-- not that literally but it hit the wall as he opened it.

"Fine" he said then went over me and sat on my lap, his head rested on my chest whilst our hand interlocked.

"I didn't know where going to end up like this, i thought you're an annoying ass who won't notice my feelings for you" He spoke up. My heart beats fast as he said those words and i chuckled because he found me an annoying ass--

"I was too blinded not to notice you at the first time, i was coward not to admit to myself what i really felt towards you. I'm half regretting that i act like an asshole towards you and treat you shit. I just realized that i should treat you like a precious gem because you're too precious." He lift up his head and looked at me. His eyes that disappeared when he smile, his plump lips that my new addiction, his chubby little fingers, his nose the scrunches everytime he smile, i just realized that he's beautiful more than i think.

This became our hobby, cuddling all day when i'm free, having a mini date at the balcony, kissing him all the time.

" I was afraid to admit it to myself too since you're an arrogant bitch--"

"Earlier i was an annoying ass and now arrogant bitch? oh c'mon"

"Ssh, that's a fact! Now don't interrupt me, so that i'm going to summarize my speech. I love you with all my heart--" I cut him by kissing him, i heard him gasped but he soon respond, our passionate kiss went to sloppy one, sound of moans echoing inside my room.

(a/n: wHY DO I HAVE SO MANY NOTES IN THIS CHAPTER WELL-- PREPARE SOME HOLY WATEREU if ever i continued this smut)

I switched our position, he's now laying his back against the soft mattress whilst i playfully showered him a butterfly kisses all over his face and neck. His soft skin that so warm, his mole on his neck, his milky white skin (but to be honest my skin is paler than him) As soon as our make out session turned in to something, clothes scattered on the floor, the only cloth we have is our boxers. My lips are too busy sucking his right nip whilst my other hand playing on the left one.

Loud moans escaping from his mouth whilst he's arching his back making his clothed member grinds against me.

"F-fuck me Yoongi" he moaned.

"Can't wait?" i asked him teasingly but i only received a glare from him. I took off his boxer as well as mine too.  I placed his legs on my shoulder and start kissing him again, i grind my shaft against him and we both moaning in pleasure.

"Oh god just fuck me already" he cried as i pulled away.

"Can't wait?"

"I want you to pull out this butt plug you insist me to put on" he whined but i just chuckled and stared him.

"It was you who asked for it"

"I thought you're just joking"

"No babe, i'm Yoongi Min. Your Christian Grey" Jimin rolled his eyes on me. But its not me who insist him.

I slowly pulled out my butt plug and he moaned loud then a few stroke to my shaft and now i teased him buy rubbing the head of my cock on his entrance.

"Yoongi!" he yelled at me.

I slowly entered my shaft inside him, luckily he's well prepared because of that butt plug. I thrust in and out, his tightness around my cock made my back arch, as i fasten my pace, we're now moaning messily, skin slapping and sloppy kiss can be heard. He moaned louder as i hit him, i continued fastening my pace in to animalistic one until the familiar there's a familiar knots inside my stomach.

"Oh god daddy i'm cumming!" i thrust faster and deeper, hitting his prostate multiple times.

"Fuck-- i'm close-- shit" we both came, his white liquid was all over his chest whilst i released inside him.

"I love you baby" i muttered to him.

" I love you more, love" then i collapsed beside him.

-----

SO THE END IS COMING~ AND TADA~! I UPDATE hohoho.

:D How are you guys? You always screaming for YOONMIN.

So this is a long ass chapter i hope you like it. <3333

VOTE AND COMMENT^^