19; Jimin's Perspective

----

I was lying on my bed, facing the white ceiling spacing out just random things that gotten in to my mind. My legs spread wide as my arms too, my hair messed all over it. As the moon light illuminated my dark room, i thought about that nights, when we've done it. Falling for him deeper to the point i can't lift myself and letting my whole body drowned because of love, his lazy cat eyes and his thin pinkish lips. His eyes that everytime he look at me, his gaze piercing inside me and in to my soul. His thin lips the once kissed me, being all over my body. I touched my lips down to my jawline and neck until i reached my collarbone. My eyes shut closed as i start reminiscing all, his cold slender fingers against my back that gives me shiver all over my body, damn it feels so good.

God, what's happening to me

I remember the time he debuted, he's so sarcastic and bitch, he's so demanding and always sleeping during his free time. I admit it, i was going to send my resignation letter but he's the one who tore it in front of me. I definitely hated him before but soon the hate become love but i'm too coward to admit it and turn my attention to this idol named,Jeon Jungkook. 

Day by the day, i fall for him and each day i keep on denying and hating him. He's always grumpy towards us especially to me. How could this person disturbed me when i'm sleeping and command me to buy him a coffee at the middle of night? But i have no choice, my heart is the one who obeyed him and i hate it when this heart of mine controlled me instead of my brain. What a dumbass.

I'm so messed!

i ruffled my hair, as if my thoughts will go away. I laughed because of that, how silly am i?

All i can do is nothing but to think about him, burying what Namjoon told me on the phone call last week. Forgetting the set up made by Seokjin.

I'm so confused right now.

I feel like i'm a lost child, no choice where path should i take.

They said that i should choose the one with a golden heart.

But if you truly love that person, you should accept his/her flaws and all his imperfection right?

Should i let my mind dominate me or let my heart control me?

Why things must go complicated?

Am i the one who look so stupid here?

I feel like i'm one of his million fans wishing to marry him someday.

Isn't that bad to ask something like that?

Is this the definition of "Life is unfair"?

I'm going to be crazy because of this. i sighed.

Does he felt the same way and trying to hide it?

Does he love me back?

Should i put a lot of efforts for him to notice me?

Should i give all i can so he can be with me?

Should i fight for this feelings so i can win him soon?

My mind is full of questions that i wanted to be solved.

I don't want to regret this sooner.

Even if i look desperate i will show him my love for him.

Even if i look dumb after him i don't care.

Ahh this random thoughts got me insane i sighed again.

I feel so stressed that i want to know all.

Fighting Jimin! You can do it! i lift my fist on air.

But i should enjoy my rest day for awhile then do as i planned.

---

Aww Jiminie~ :'(( i feel bad for you and for what i'm doing to you right now. So many unanswered questions huh?

Anyways i already published my new taekook book^^ the title is, THE DEMON'S PROPERTY I hope you'll love the plot.

Questions? comment here.

VOTE AND COMMENT! i luv reading your comments and this past chapters i barely receive feedbacks from you guys and its sadden me :(( Comment comment and vote!!