15; Tell me your lies pt1

--

"Because i love you Park Jimin"

"Ya! its not right to confess your feelings towards the person you love through phone dimwit!" Seokjin exclaimed, yes he did hear the last part. Only the last part. Namjoon covered the mouthpiece and shield himself to Seokjin who's slapping his arms as he tried to grabbed his ears but he failed.

Namjoon bitterly smiled, his eyes showing sadness. The man he love thought that he loves someone else and trying to confess his feelings through smartphones. "I-i know!"

Lie.

He pursed his lips, stopping himself to spill everything that can hurt Seokjin so bad. On the other side he can't be mad at Jimin, he doesn't know, everything and anything. Maybe he's suspicious but he's too innocent to realized. He felt bad for the younger, the pain, both of them, Seokjin and Jimin will received the pain because of this one person, his best buddy. Min Yoongi.

"You have to tell me the story joonie~" the brunette haired male nudged Namjoon.

I'll tell you my lies.

"Hello? Namjoon hyung?--"

"I gotta go Chim, i'll talk to you later" He ended the call and put it inside his pocket again.

"So tell me now joonie!"

"No! Its a secret"

"Please Joonie! please" He puckered his lips while looking at Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon rolled his eyes as they both get in the car.

"Fine, its just his characteristic attracts me the most" he started the engine "And his cute actions, his voice and ah! All of him" he threw his head and hit the stirring wheel.

"Yeah.. He's cute!" Seokjin exclaimed, his eyes smiling as he watched the car pass by. "I thought you're something like Homosexual like that? there's no evidence that you're bi or gay"

You made me Seokjin, its because of you.

"You two looks so cute Namjoon, court him when we get back there"

It hurts me, the man i love telling me to do something i can't and i will never as long its him.

"Ah--"

"I'll help you don't worry!" He patted Namjoon's shoulder, he only heaved a sigh and focus his eyes on the road.

---

Jimin seems bothered since Namjoon accidentally confessed to him which the older male noticed that he's spacing out more than as usual. Yoongi stared at the younger male's collarbone tha full of hickeys. Only the sound of metal spoons and forks against the porcelain plate can be heard. Seems like awkward surrounding their atmosphere.

Yoongi slowly realizing things he made is wrong, he knew and admitted to himself that he's cheating.

I'm cheating... i did.

He loves Seokjin, but he had to admit it that Jimin is somewhat better than Seokjin but he knows that he loves Seokjin not Jimin.

Maybe its just my hormones

He thought, he wanted to stop but everytime he saw the younger male he couldn't help himself.

Maybe after this i won't and i will never forgive myself if Seokjin found out about this dirty sins i made behind his back.

"Jimin" He spoke, the younger male tilt his head up.

"Yes hyung?"

"Let's talk" He said while praying and asking forgiveness to god for hurting the person he love.

--

Jimin sighed as he walked on his way to his house, blowing some of the hair strands on his forehead. He opened the wooden door, stepping inside of his house, he missed the smell of his house, the strawberry aroma of his house that he always spray every morning. A smile formed on his lips, forgetting what he and yoongi talked about earlier, a half good and half bad.

"Miss me home? Yeah i missed you too!" he said, spinning around then went at the kitchen to check if he did groceries before he leave the house. Luckily there's still a box of strawberry juice but he frowned as he shook the box of strawberry juice.

"Goddamn it, i really need to buy tomorrow morning"

"Yoongi hyung said i'm attractive and Namjoon hyung told me he loves me....." He bites his lips as he walker upstairs,going in his room and change his clothes to a tank top and boxer then when straight at the living room and turn on his television.

"Let's talk" Jimin shoot his head up, looking Yoongi directly on to his eyes. Without any words Jimin followed Yoongi upstairs, walking behind the older male, he adores the wide chest of the raven haired male.

"Jimin...i, you're so attractive" Jimin blushed from the compliment. His face was beet red as his ears too. "and i, i.. uhm... fuck i'm sorry if i can't control myself for doing that, i swear i won't ever do that again, just forget about it."

Jimin eyes widen, he thought the older developing his feelings for him but he set aside his feelings.

"Maybe he need some time to think like what i read in some novels" he thought, smiling while looking at Yoongi.

"Yeah, sorry too i got carried away" Yoongi nodded his head then sighed.

"You may go now"

"HE SAID I AM ATTRACTIVE!!" He shouted, squealing like a teenager girl who saw her idol or his crush complemented him.

"I should tell this to Namjoon hyung" He dialed the older male's number and waited for the older to answer his phone.

"Hello this is Rap Monster, currently i'm busy and i can't answer your call this time so please leave a message after the beep"

"Hey hyung! Yoongi told me i'm attractive, ahh~ i think he finally noticed me! I'm hoping he realized how much i love him! Haha, call me when you have time! Bye" Jimin ended then put his phone on the beside table and turn off the lights and sleep.

--

So that's the reason why you always with Jimin?" Namjoon forcefully nodded his head.

"I see, you guys look cute together"

We look cute, better than me and jimin

"Yeah, his eyes smile damn he's so cute"

But the cutest ever is the way your nose scrunch up.

Namjoon happily watched the older male eat his ice cream.

I wish i was your man. I won't hurt you like Yoongi did to you.

---

Baby we'll take it slow. [/insert 7th sense]

Next 4 chapters will be their own perspectives​, no moments first. We'll take it slow. After their own perspectives the next 2 chapters will be Namjin then MinJoon. Ha i'm such a spoiler but nevermind lol.

Okay sweeties, i want to know you better drop your usernames/id:

Kakaotalk:
Kik:
Twitter:
Line:

I want to have a little chitchat with all of you.

VOTE AND COMMENT!