3; Park Fucking Liar Jimin

i got mah laptop back! f4f twitter? since its mah first twitter account^^

---

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THEY CELEBRATED MIN YOONGI'S FIRST SOLO MIXTAPE. and to be honest jimin's free time being used talking with namjoon some stuffs which made yoongi mad, jimin barely talk to the older, when he needs something or asking. Yoongi is jealous, about namjoon and jimin's friendship but what he can do? he always snapping the younger,yelling,cursing and asking him to do impossible things. 

"Namjoon hyung.... why did you choose being a rapper than a psychiatrist?" jimin asked then namjoon chuckled didn't notice the glaring yoongi. As the pale skinned male watched them laughing his mood become darker than its usual mood,he shoved his hairstylist hands then walked out of his dressing room (he always shared with namjoon cuz why not? lol) the two male stopped talking as he heard a loud slam of the door near them, then they realized yoongi was nowhere to be found.

"Aish that kid" yoongi's manager growled then shift his looks to jimin who looks like a total idiot. "Waeyo?" he asked innocently "Go find him, the show will start in 20 minutes and he's still not finish." He ordered the younger male, as he excused himself he went up stair then reached the roof top, he opened the door slowly not making any sound, he peak first and he saw yoongi talking with someone in his phone.

"I know, so can we meet later? after your work? should i fetch you?" but then yoongi sighed "i understand....i---" jimin walks backward after he heard the conversation. After a minutes he cleared his throat and opened the door once again, then now he saw min yoongi smoking, as the older blew smoke, he watched it fade away.

"A-ah" jimin stuttered, yoongi once look at him with an annoyed expression. "your manager told me to follow you and tell you that you only have... wait let me check the time first" yoongi rolled his eyes "ah 15 minutes left before the show starts, and your make up still undone" jimin explained and mentally praised himself by surviving not to look away or stuttering in this kind of situation.

"Just fucking leave me alone and talk with namjoon cuz i don't give a shit" yoongi hissed but he's the one who left jimin, the younger was so confused when he exited the roof top. He told me to leave him but he's the one who walked out?  he thought tilting his head while wondering.

-----

On the next day, early in the morning jimin was exhausted, yoongi keep on commanding him, like cooking,cleaning his unit etc. 

"What the fuck?! jimin didn't i tell you to clean my unit!? ah fuck you're such an idiot! aish i would love to fire you now seriously!? are you done texting namjoon or what?" jimin's mouth slightly opened in shock, yoongi threw him his trash bin that full of papers. The raven haired male bit his lips, picking all the paper and putting it back.

"What's wrong with him?" 

---

Later in the evening he left yoongi's unit, then he meets up with namjoon at the coffee shop nearby.

"So did Seokjin hyung rejected you?" jimin joked but namjoon take it serious,jimin sat down and thanked namjoon for treating him.

"I-i was just kidding hyung" he apologized but the older male gave him a fake smile that the younger didn't notice and happily drink his coffee, "Ahh.. hyung how was the date?" the younger asked, earning a sighed from his hyung.

"He.... it was .... uh never mind" jimin nodded, after they talked and finished drinking their coffee, namjoon insist to take jimin home, while they're walking they saw two familiar figure talking near at jimin's house which is nearby seokjin's house. Its not their intention to eavesdrop but of course both of them we're curious as fuck, so namjoon grabbed jimin's wrist then pulled him.

'please jin.....'

'go home, some one might saw you here, i'll call you and please inform me if you got home safe okay?' 

they didn't recognize the other's voice but the both of them sure that it was seokjin, talking to another man,namjoon's heart shattered, he knows that seokjin is in love with someone else but who cares about his feelings? that's why he hate looking at the older's eyes because he knows the answer. Seokjin closed his gate then the man walked away then suddenly jimin's phone rang showing yoongi's name on his phone screen.

"Where the fuck you are?!" jimin pulled away his phone from his ear, he didn't know it was in full volume. "Ahh... at home?" namjoon stared at the man's figure who's standing infront of jimin's house while the younger is still talking to yoongi.

"I think, you need to stay at my house" namjoon mouthed then pointed the man in front of jimin's house but its already gone.

"Park Fucking Liar Jimin" someone called then they both turned around, yoongi glaring at them. Jimin gulped then waved his hand to yoongi giving the older a cheeky smile.

"Don't just smile at me, idiot. You ditched to me just to have a date to namjoon you shit" Namjoon didn't like the way yoongi talked to jimin,but before he could talk, he saw yoongi dragging jimin in to his house.

'Is he jealous? he usually call jimin and scold him but its new today' 

TO BE CONTINUED...

[] short af. sorry i'm lazy thou.