9; untitled

[Sorry for grammatical error ㅠㅠ]

-

As the airplane landed at NAIA, from a far they heard the fans shouting; chanting Yoongi's stage name, Suga. The sun rays hit jimin and yoongi's skin directly, the both males aren't fond of the temperature, just in one snap their milky white skin become sweaty as they walk inside the airport, passing by the guards, some of fans taking picture of him. Jimin as his personal assistant become his instant body guard, trying to protect yoongi from any trouble and luckily fans are not that wild like they thought, they we're contented seeing him and taking pictures of him.

"SUGA! SUGA! SUGA!" they chanted raising their hand made banner for the idol who entered the car as soon as they exited the airport. The black van passed by the fans, rolling down the window he waved his hands, jimin on the other side, wiping yoongi's sweat away. The fans gone wild because of jimin's action and they thought it was cute.

"Damn it so hot in here" yoongi who's catching his breathe while fanning himself, the shorter male rolled his eyes and fan his hyung more. The aircon wasn't enough to satisfy his needs, the younger wondered how the newly dyed haired male's fans survived in this kind of place that is so very hot.

"Hyung what do you expect here? we're in a tropical country!" jimin said handing yoongi a water.

"Ah jimin, i forgot to tell you. Since you're pretty close with the demon beside you" Yoongi's manager pointed the male beside him," You and that brat will stay in a room together plus we'll give you one week vacation here" Jimin heard the older's cuss, he elbowed him, giving the latter a be-thankful-look.

"Ah yes! thank you, thank you" jimin said, covering up his crush over his manager.

---

Yoongi who's watching if there will be any movement from the cars, the team we're stuck up in a traffic. The older male got tired of watching and hoping, he suddenly let his head fell on to jimin's shoulder who's busy, eyes glued in his phone while smiling sheepishly. The older snoop but he failed, resting his chin at jimin's shoulder, the younger didn't mind since he like-- no he loved it. He wish that they could stay like this forever when there's no Seokjin in their lives.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot there? y'know its boring~" yoongi whined earning the brunette hair's attention, his thin lips forming in to a small frown,his lazy cat eyes darted only in to jimin's gaze, not wanting to loose the staring game. Until the younger felt his face heat up and turned into beet red, he looked away.

Damn cute!

Yoongi thought as he watched the younger's action, he let out a small chuckled, before deciding to drift in to his slumber.

--

Jimin prayed that they would reach the hotel, and afterwards he pumped his fist on air as the older's manager announced that they reached their destination.

"Yoongi," jimin lightly shook the older, still his head resting on his shoulder. A soft snore coming out from his mouth, jimin found it cute, few locks we're on his forehead somehow covering his eyes, his lips ajar.

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping

Brushing his fingers against the raven haired male, a small groan came out causing jimin to giggle. After a few minutes of adoring, he snapped back to his sense and lightly shook the older.

"Yoongi-ah" Jimin harshly shook him but no effect, "KUMAMON!!" he shouted, yoongi jumped off his seat looking around with his wide eyes and saw jimin sleeping. Before he could shout, his eyes landed on jimin's plump lips. Damn it yoongi wake up! Scolding himself mentally which sounded crazy for him.

"Damn you kid! i told you not to wake me up!" Jimin fake snores and then got a smack from the older. His small eyes narrowed not wanting to end the staring contest with the raven haired male, as soon he step out, yoongi followed and enetered the hotel lobby.

A chandelier hanging at the high ceiling of the hotel lobby, people coming in and out, chattering and lastly looking at him;yoongi.

"Over here!" Jimin heard someone and to see its yoongi's manager waving at them. The shorter male pulled the busy older male towards the manager, holding a key.

"Here you go boys, tomorrow EARLY IN THE MORNING we have to go to arena for his rehearsal okay?" emphasizing the word "early in the morning" jimin couldn't help but to laugh as yoongi frowned, while they walk he still smiling like an idiot which made the older irritated.

"If you don't stop i'll murder you here" the tone of his voice sounded serious that made jimin shut his talkative mouth.

The elevator opened and the entered, pushing the 11th button. "Hey, can we go get coffee later after we take a rest?" the short male turn his head to see yoongi, leaning his head against the cold metal that he found really attractive.

'Why? Why i do have to feel this? fall for him?'

he thought, a bitter-sweet thought, his heart pumping triple times at its usual beat as he stared at the male who's blankly staring at the numbers.

"Sure why not?" He shrugged, praying he could shrug off his feelings too. But reality hit him, he can't and will never happen.

---

It was 12 am in the midnight, yoongi just woke up from his deep slumber. When they reached their room, his body ached and he thought that the gravity or magnetic field of the comfy bed pulled him, without taking off his clothes he easily drifted to his so-called- heaven. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up and went out of his room, seeing jimin watching some movies.

"Hey, aren't we going?" yoongi asked, sitting beside the younger male who's wearing boxer and plain shirt.

"C'mon! let's go!" Jimin stood up, forgetting he's wearing boxers.

"Damn it wear some clothes Jimin" yoongi face palmed, murmuring cuss but jimin didn't mind and he only do is to ran inside his room.

----

Jesus, lame update! :((

I'm planning to rush things since i want namjin too not only yoonmin because basically this is a story with 2 main otp. Don't get mad! I'll fix this problem so bear with me mianhe!