4; is yoongi hyung sick?

----

I never thought that he will going to dragged me here in front of namjoon hyung, you know? like your mom caught you sneaking in your house? i swear this man is so confusin' (even his songs or let's say rap songs) if i'm not his personal assistant, i would probably kick his ass out for being rude to his friend, can you imagine that? he left his friend, an idol too, in the middle of the street. Hays i wonder how namjoon hyung befriend with this rude dude and how he got all his fans,okay i admit it, i have a little crush to him but not to the point i will cry for him like what other fans did while seeing him every time he performed. I look at him with my eyes full of wondering, i want to ask him many question but of course he will yell at me,telling that "you're not my fucking manager so shut up" so yeah i really do shut up,studying his whole facial expression, i was beyond my thoughts but his eyes suddenly change in to,emotionless. We're surrounded by the word, awkward and silence eating our atmosphere so by any chance, i gather all my courage to start the uh.... conversation.

As i cleared my throat, gulping a little, i gave him a smile "Hyung its already uhm night and i know you're tired... i mean you should taking rest by now you know?" i chuckled a bit to hid my nervousness, that killing me right now. Before he answered back, he heaved a deep sigh, clasping his both hands while resting his arms at his knees then look at me. 

"I-i was worried about you that, there's something happened to you, you know? its not safe here." my small eyes grew bigger, my jaw dropped because of shock but of course i still remain clam,nodding my head while pursing my lips together. I don't know if i should believe to this man, i mean he's the kind of man that full of words but he can't do it or express it, so its really confusin'. 

"Hyung, are you drunk? or by any chance are you sick?" i asked him, touching both of his neck and forehead but his temperature was normal. 

"Is my room here still clean?" i nodded then he went up stairs, leaving me dumbfounded trying to sync all his said earlier until i receive a message.

Katok!

superfantasticjin: I heard to his manager, yoongi is still not coming back to his unit, is he with you?

jiminniemouse: uh, yes hyung, he's now in his room don't worry about him.

superfantasticjin: Gee thanks, btw did he do something bad to you?

i furrowed my eyebrows as i keep on reading the message he sent to me, what does he mean?

jiminniemouse: uh, none hyung but he's acting strange like, he's kind now i mean more kind and caring? hehe.

superfantasticjin: Ahh that's better, see you jimin thank you for informing me. Have a good night.

jiminniemouse: no prob, you too!

i tossed my phone at the couch as i laid down there, thinking something that made me fell asleep without noticing.

----

The day after that, lately, yoongi hyung is acting weird, as in weird. Like he's kind and calm now, as i can see he's trying to control his anger towards me by messing my hair while grinning. I know, i know that kind of grin of course. As my gazes went over him, our eyes met and he smiled. He smiled,yes he smiled, he smile.... HE SMILED TO ME?! I was the first one who look away, i felt my face heated up for sure i look i like a ripped tomato. The whole team's attention was caught by a clap,turning our heads over yoongi's manager, seems like there's an important message from the CEO.

"So, our agency decided to have a world tour and we're sorry for breaking our promise to give you all a break but you guys have 1 week of break and preparing" with that yoongi was called by his manager,well for some talk you know? 

I was drowning by my own thoughts starting of why,what,who and when, until a pair of cold hands placed in my shoulder, as i looked up, it's yoongi hyung. "Seems you're spacing out? wanna grab some ramen?" My heart started beating fast, like there's men at work, constructing..... my feelings. YAH! PARK JIMIN wake up! you're assuming again! a nod i replied, we both went out of the dressing room.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" he started as we walk "Yes hyung" he nodded.

While we're walking we talk about stuffs that i really miss, we shared laughs and slapping each other's shoulder,even thou he's wearing mask and hoodie i visibly saw his eyesmile. At least i gave him a peace in his mind.

xx

Sorry lame, i don't want you to leave hanging so yeah! yoongi changed! parteh~!!!!!!

vote and comment! luvlots :*