26; Happy Break up

COMMENT AND VOTE--
WARNING: VERY SHORT AS FUCK CHAPTER

---

The 4 boys having a good life as they finally opened their eyes that blinded from love. Jin and Yoongi are having a hard time how to tell to each other what they really feel. So the older male decided to meet Yoongi  at their usual place, Blink's Cafe. Both of them are nervous as fuck, finding a words to say for later.

"Okay Jin, you can do it!" he cheered himself whilst looking at his reflection on the mirror. His pink long sleeve, ripped jeans (the totally ripped, like his asshole lol) and white converse with matching pink base ball cap. Seokjin headed to the said cafe and as expected Yoongi is still not yet arrive. The newly dyed brunette male thanked god as he sat down at the corner, pulling his cap lower to hid his face. Of course tho he's a fashion designer, he is well known. One of the famous in Paris-- or let say around the globe. Everyone loves Seokjin's taste, fashion sense and ideas. He hate the showbiz but he can't hide to those paparazzi everywhere.

"Hey, sorry i'm late" A soft voice whispered to Seokjin's left ear and as he look up, he saw Yoongi trying to kiss him. For Yoongi it was his last kiss but the older male refused it so he sat down at the chair, opposite to Seokjin.

This is for Jimin, you can do it Yoongi. You have to make this right. He thought as he tried to cheer up himself for being nervous.

"Its been awhile, are you busy?" Yoongi spoke up, two black coffee served to them and a two slice of blueberry cake. Seokjin nodded his head, I'm busy having secret date with your best friend behind you, I'm sorry. He wanted to say those words but he refused to.

"I see, but why'd you bring me here?"

"Yoongi, i-- i don't love you anymore i mean is i didn't love you, its just my illusion, sorry for using you as my rebound so i can forget about Namjoon--" he paused as he thought all the words he said is truthfully can hurt Yoongi right now.

For Seokjin, Yoongi is fragile that you need to take care very well, always watch your words before telling it to him but he forgot once he start talking. Whilst Yoongi stared at Seokjin blankly, he's hurt and shock at the same time but not to the point he'll beg for Seokjin to stay with him.

He cleared his throat after sipping from his coffee " I feel the same way too, i-i love Jimin and i just carried away with our little 'love' because i never listened to my heart, I thought this break up will tear you apart and hopefully it came out nice and smooth" Yoongi chuckled trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Friends?"

"No fucking way, Best bud" and they both laugh.

--

"So this is a good bye?" Yoongi asked as they both walking at the mall.

"Why did you say that?" Seokjin arched his brow whilst looking at Yoongi.

"Because...." The shorter male leaned forward to Seokjin to tease him.

"I'll miss your food" Seokjin flicks his forehead whilst glaring at him "I'm not your chef"

"But---" "Joke."

-----

Park Jimin's POV

"Confirmed, Suga and Seokjin are caught dating at the mall"

Is he cheating on me...

Those messages i received last night.

Its all true? Is he playing with me?

Unknown

Here you go little mochi, your yoongi is cheating on you. Poor you.

----

I lied, next chapter will be the ending :D

Who is unknown?