34|Love Making♡

🕸Devin's POV🕸

I stepped inside of Ryan's house, smoothing out my skirt with flushed cheeks. I didn't know what he had planned, and I was a bit frightened.

"B-Baby?" I called, lightly tying my dreads into a pony tail. "If you try to scare me, I'll punch you in the dick!" I whined, shutting the front door and stepping down the hall. "Ryyy!"

A faint scent of vanilla was coming from Ryan's bedroom, the door closed. I hesitantly set my hand on the handle, turning and pushing the door open.

There were a few candles arranged across the dresser, the bath in the connected bathroom running. On the bed laid a wooden basket holding body wash, shampoo, conditioner and a bath bomb, an attached note on the side.

Take a bath, my love. I know it's already cliche as hell, but just do it.
-Ryan

I smiled to myself and took the basket into the bathroom with me, where there were a few more candles lit. "Such a dork," I chuckled.

I stripped down, then lightly set the bath bomb in the water so it could foam and bubble. There was a note beside the faucet.

After you get cleaned up, there's a surprise for you in my bedroom. I love you.
-Baby

I rolled my eyes playfully and got into the tub, the hot water relaxing my tense (though I didn't realize) muscles, causing me to sigh in relief.

It took me about twenty minutes to get cleaned up before I got out of the tub, draining the water and wrapping a towel around my chest. I avoided looking at myself in the mirror, feeling dysphoric enough.

Stepping into the bedroom, the candles were out and soft moans slipped from my lover's lips. He must have gotten impatient. I turned on the light, Ryan's bare body on the bed causing me to blush.

He was laying on his back, hands behind his head and blanket over his hips. Fuck, he looked amazing. "Mmh, Devin, I was starting to think you drowned." He teased.

I nearly melted at his sexy tone of voice, his hazel eyes looking me up and down. "Sorry, RyRy," I mumbled, "Thank you for the little bath stuff."

He shook his head, patting the free space on his bed. "My dad has a date with his girlfriend tonight, so we... Literally have all night." He chuckled, kissing me deeply as I got into bed beside him.

His lips made me breathless, craving more. "Baby," I whispered, hand on his chest. "M-May I?" I asked hesitantly, my fingers toying with the blanket covering his groin area.

"You may," Ryan replied gently, moaning as I wrapped my fingers around him. "Let me have a taste, Devin." He whispered, grabbing my breast gently through the towel.

"H-Hh-" I let my eyes slip shut as he sat up and licked at my neck lightly. "Ryan~"

He tugged the towel away from my skin, taking my nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the sensitive flesh. He used his other hand to grope and squeeze my other boob, making me bite my lip to hold back moans.

Everything felt so natural to me. He wasn't shoving me against the wall, and I wasn't kissing him like a starving animal. It was amazing, giving me butterflies.

Ryan laid me on my back, slipping his hand under the pillow to grab a bit of lube. My prepared man... "Mmph," he groaned, coating three of his fingers in the liquid. "I'm gonna make you feel good, Dev,"

I nodded, spreading my legs before he pushed a finger into me. "I love you," I whispered longingly, enjoying his touch. "Oh, fuck,"

The prep was quick, and before I knew it Ryan was inside of me, fucking me tenderly. I gave him permission to go raw, giving an unfamiliar feeling of pure closeness. My legs wrapped around his waist, one of his hands on my cheek and the other holding his body up as he thrusted. "I need you," he breathed.

I gasped as he hit my prostate, moaning out rather loudly. "I-I need you too, Ryan," I replied breathily. "You're my everything, my world."

He continued to thrust slowly into me, our bodies rocking in harmony. "Are you doing okay, dear?"

I nodded, shutting my eyes and kissing his lips. How could I not be? The pleasure was assaulting me, it felt perfect. I set my hands on the back of his neck loosely, our tongues swirling around each other.

Ryan began to pick up speed, but only just slightly. Thrust, moan. Thrust, "Ryan~" was all that was heard in the room other than the bed creaking. Moans, creaking and kissing.

After a while of the same position, Ryan slowly pulled out of me and kissed my forehead. "Hands and knees, darling." He whispered, helping my love-drunken self sit up and get into position.

Ryan kissed my temple before slowly pushing into me, taking my hard length and stroking me in time with his thrusts. "You feel amazing," he moaned quietly, squeezing my hip.

I was already close, panting and nodding. "I-I'm gonna cum," I whimpered in pleasure. "Fuck, Ryan, I'm so goddamn close,"

Ryan stroked me faster. "C'mon, Baby, cum for me. Show me I made you feel good."

I gasped, my stomach in knots as I came in his hand and on the bedsheets, moaning out. "R-RyRy~"

Ryan continued to thrust in and out of me, using his now free hand to squeeze and knead my breasts. "Goddamn, Baby," he moaned in my ear, nipping at it. "C-Can I cum in you?"

I nodded, biting my lip. "Y-Yes, please," I replied breathily, gripping the bedsheets in my hands.

Ryan did as I asked, his hot cum filling me up as he moaned. "Jesus Christ.."

I whimpered as he pulled out, his seed dripping out of my tight hole, making me squirm. "That was... A-Amazing." I rolled onto my back, snuggling close to my boyfriend. "I've never felt so loved, so cared for."

"Yeah, and I need to apologize for that. Both Chris and Ricky have been on my ass lately about our sex life. Look, I love you for you, not the amazing sex." He explained, lifting my chin. "And it's our relationship, not theirs."

I nodded and closed the gap between us, sucking at his lip stud a little. "Did it hurt to get that done?"

Ryan shrugged. "Did it hurt when you got your septum?"

I giggled and nodded. "Point taken... I love you, Ryan. I love you a lot, and I really mean it."

"I'm glad, because I love you too. Hey, can I ask you somethin'?"

I nodded. "Anything, Baby,"

"Uhm, can we lay off the sex for a while? Sometimes it gets to be a bit too much, y'know?"

I nodded. "I feel the same way, Ry." I replied quietly, snuggling even closer. "Mind if I take a nap?"

"Rest, my love."

^^^

You sick motherfuckers wanted this 😂😂😂
-Ricky🐢