22|Secret's Out♡

Just so I don't make anyone uncomfy by the smut, there will be a heart by the chapter name, much like the spade beside chapters with possible triggers. The smut is usually with the lovers in this story, thus the heart. Makes it easier for me, and hopefully you. Keep track of the weeks at the beginning of chapters for now on, so you know far along our dear raccoon is.  -Ricky

●○Thirteen Weeks○●

"Ch-Chris!" I breathed out, tangling a hand in his hair as he sucked me off. "Where did you learn to get so good at this?"

My legs sat on his shoulders, my thighs holding around his head tightly. Fuck, it felt amazing. "Not sure, Baby," He replied, pushing his middle and ring finger into me before deepthroating me again. Fuck, he was great at oral. Practically an animal in the sheets, honestly.

I threw my head back, moaning shamelessly for him. "I-I, Chris! Ah-Ah," I mumbled, my moans filling up our otherwise quiet room.

Chris' lip rings were cold against my length, though oddly pleasurable. "Gonna cum, Sweetheart?" He asked, his fingers curling inside of me.

I nodded, tugging at his hair. "Y-Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" I whimpered, my climax hitting me like a truck as I came on my boyfriend's face and in his hair. I panted softly, "Sorry, Babe!" I giggled as he looked up at me.

"A quick warning," He swiped his finger across his cum-covered chin and cleaned it with his tongue. "Would have been nice." He teased, continuing to clean up his face.

"I love you, Chris," I smiled. "Thank you for helping me out this early in the morning." I said gratefully. It was five AM, and I woke up hard as hell in the dick area. Chris, being the sweetheart he is, helped me out.

"Love you too, Baby. You taste great, by the way," He added, licking some cum that remained on my tip, which caused me to moan. Chris wasn't really in the mood, but when he heard me relieving myself, he was happy to help. "It's better I get up, anyway. First day at work starts at seven, and I need to eat, take a shower, mark the day on the calender counting down to the baby's due date, get dressed, cuddle you, put shoes on-"

"Chris, I get it." I chuckled. "Can we cuddle first, though?" I asked. "Cuddles, then we can shower, get dressed, mark the calender, and eat."

"But I have cum in my hair!" He whined, pulling up my boxers for me and crawling up to cuddle.

I shrugged, snuggling into his arms. "And there it will stay for the next twenty minutes. We'll shower soon, I promise."

"Fine, fine, sexy,"

///

After Chris had left for work, I was alone with Angelo. Things were really fucking awkward on my end, but he seemed to have no problem being around me.

Turning to glance at him from my seat on the couch, I already found him staring. "Angelo, can we talk about what happened?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about, Doll. We kissed, and that's all," he replied, giving me a sweet smile.

"No, no, you kissed me. I didn't kiss you. I'm loyal to Chris because I love him." I said softly, sternly.

"I love him too, Honey, but love dies out." He shrugged, sliding closer to me on the couch.

"No, it really doesn't. Chris and I are over the honeymoon stage, and we're gonna be hitting the five month mark rather soon." I smiled a little at the thought. "December 30, Ange. Twenty-nine days,"

"Five months isn't shit." He commented, setting his hand on mine. "You only know you love someone after a few years. In reality, you have only really known Chris for five months."

"Well, I didn't walk out on him, now did I?" I asked. "You left him heartbroken. He tried to take himself away. He hurt himself. I've seen the fucking scars, Angelo. I know we barely know one another, but I can never trust someone who hurt my love so badly."

"You obviously don't know much about the relationship Chris and I had, do you?" He asked, chuckling.

"No, I don't. I don't want to know about it, either." I snapped. "I'm not saying you're a bad person, because I know you didn't mean for it to happen, but I can't trust you. I can't trust you because you forced a kiss on me."

He shrugged. "You liked it."

"I didn't.." I muttered. "I only like when Chris kisses me. The father of my fuckin' kid."

He shrugged yet again. "If you didn't like it, you would have told Chris. Face it, Ricky, you're tired of being with Chris."

"Shut up!" I yelled. "Shut up, shut up, shut up! I-I love Chris with everything I have! I don't fucking love you! I love him. He's my fucking everything! I'd rather kiss him, fuck him, suck him." I stood up. "I don't want you, Angelo."

He stood up as well, resting his hands on my shoulders. "Oh, sorry, sweetie," He soothed, cupping my cheeks. "Don't cry,"

"I'm not crying.." I murmured, allowing him to hug me. I hugged back, resting my chin on his shoulder as I played with my promise ring. "I'm sorry I snapped at you." I sighed.

Maybe he's just trying to be nice to me... He didn't mean the kiss, did he?

He pulled away, phone in his hand. "It's okay. Really," he took my hand to comfort me, looking at my ring. He snapped a picture with his phone, the flash hurting my eyes a little. "I'll send this to Chris, and I'll apologize for what I did to you."

I shook my head. "Don't send that picture to Chris. He'd think that I'm cheating."

"Oh, wonderful." He smirked, leaving to room without another word.

I'm in deep shit..

///

Baby Daddy: coming home early.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text, wondering why.

Baby Momma: why, Baby? Everything okay?

Baby Daddy: no. I'm sick of cheating fucking whores taking advantage of me. I know about you and Angelo, Ricky. And don't fucking call me 'Baby'. How long has this shit been going on?!

Baby Momma: Chris, please. Call me.

Baby Daddy: why the fuck should I?

I sighed and dialed his number. "Pick up... Pick up..." I gasped as I heard his voice. "Chrissy, it's not what it seems!"

"Yes, it fucking is! I asked you if you if you were okay last night. You said 'yes, Baby.' You lied to me! Whenever I leave the house, you're fucking Ange?" He snapped, the sound of brakes screeching outside. "You're so fucking screwed, Ricky." He seethed, the slamming of a car door being heard.

"Wh-What are you gonna do?!" I asked, moving from our bedroom to the basement. I was honestly scared of Chris at the moment. I know what he's capable of.

"I'm gonna beat the fuck out of both of you." The call ended, and the front door opened.

I'm so fucked. Time to call Ryan.