28|Newfound Love♡

In case anyone is confused, Devin is always extremely feminine in this story. So, uhm, the picture above is sort of a reference. -Ricky

Chris and I eventually retreated to our bedroom after Josh went home. He wanted to go visit his parents before the end of the day as well, so he left at around five PM. Devin and Ryan, however, decided to crash on our couch.

Devin borrowed an old pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt from Chris, making sure that it wasn't one of my Chrissy shirts. I have a few that I don't even let Chris wear. After getting his clothes, Devin went out and snuggled up with Ryan.

After they made out under the mistletoe, Ryan had the biggest smile on his face. They were being sweet to each other, talking, Ryan was flirting, it was cute.

"Hey, Ricky?" Ryan asked through our bedroom door, giving a knock. "You decent? May I come in?"

Chris nodded, pulling me closer in his arms as we snuggled up in the blankets. "Come on in, man,"

Ryan opened the door and shut it after stepping inside. He was shirtless, too, so I assumed that maybe Devin had somehow stolen his shirt as well. "Uhm, it's about Devin,"

I raised an eyebrow. "Dude, don't lead him on..." I sighed.

"No, no, he's-he's wonderful.. I really like him so far... I, uh.. Uhm.. C-Can I get something from you guys..?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you need, Ry?" I asked, toying with a bit of Chris' hair idly.

"S-Stuff... Like, uh.. CanIgetsomelubeandacondom?" He blurted, cheeks bright red.

"Slow down, take a breath, repeat yourself." I said gently.

Ryan sighed. "Can I get some lube..? A-And a condom?" He asked quietly, his face turning redder by the second. That's why he wasn't wearing his shirt...

Chris laughed a little, gently moving away to reach into the nightstand. "Yeah, man." He replied, grabbing a bottle of lube from the drawer and a condom. "Large will work?"

Ryan cleared his throat. "Y-Yeah. Perfect, actually, thank you.." He replied, walking over to Chris to grab the bottle and the tiny foil package. "Thanks, Chris,"

"No problem. Just don't ruin my couch, dude." My baby chuckled before letting me rest my head on his bare chest again.

Ryan gave another "thank you" before stepping out again. I turned to Chris, catching his eyes.

"Cutie," He smiled, kissing my forehead. "This has been a wonderful Christmas..."

I smiled back sweetly, running my hand up his chest. "I agree, Babe. This has been such a wonderful time... Thank you for the new sweater, again. I love Rob Zombie,"

Chris gently ran his fingertip down my spine, the skin-on-skin contact causing me to shiver. "I know you do, Pumpkin. Thank you for the new Misfits hoodie,"

I shrugged. "Only for you, Babes,"

I gently pressed my lips to his, setting my hand on his cheek. "You mean the world to me, Chrissy,"

"You are my world." He whispered in reply, his brown eyes glimmering through the dim light.

"Oh, f-fu-uc-ck, Ryann!" Devin moaned out, his voice going rather high with Ryan's name. "J-Just l-li-ke th-that!"

I blushed a deep red out of embarrassment of my two friends. "Oh, God.." I muttered, hiding my face in the blanket. "My friends are fucking each other.."

Chris laughed a little, his hand finding its way to my ass. "I know you can go louder than Devin, Doll," He said seductively.

I shook my head, but enjoyed his touch. "I'm not really in the mood, Chrissy..."